YES! You CAN talk about FOOTBALL in THIS FORUM!

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
There seems to have been some confusion.

You can talk about the same things in the Three Ring Circus forum that you've always talked about. The only things that have changed in this forum are that we are trying to moderate the hostility away and some of the overt sexual imagery that was becoming pervasive here. Innuendo is fine, smut is not.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Thats not really fair. I want to be able to exclude people too.

So are you saying we can talk about football in here and basically this place hasn't changed except for the hardcore football stuff? Cuz I wasn't sure in the other 150 posts trying to explain it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

There seems to have been some confusion.

You can talk about the same things in the Three Ring Circus forum that you've always talked about. The only things that have changed in this forum are that we are trying to moderate the hostility away and some of the overt sexual imagery that was becoming pervasive here. Innuendo is fine, smut is not.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.

actually it does not just makes it more confusing for me

i know i know have to be odd about it

So are you saying we can talk about football in here and basically this place hasn't changed except for the hardcore football stuff? Cuz I wasn't sure in the other 150 posts trying to explain it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You know what's really funny Lisa?

There isn't even a new forum! We just changed the name of the draft forum to the Football Discussion forum. The Draft forum has been there for months.

THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!! I REFUSE TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL IN HERE!!! From now on, I'm going to post all football topics in the Help forum.

Whut? I thought this was the OT forum LOL I'm so confused.

This is the forum where OT talk is allowed. It is not exclusionary of football. It was never stated that it was :shrug:

You know what's really funny Lisa?

There isn't even a new forum! We just changed the name of the draft forum to the Football Discussion forum. The Draft forum has been there for months.

I know. :shrug:

I don't understand the difficulty of this concept.

The ONLY change to the Tailgate, is that the posts now need to be civil. That is all!!!

That new tight end smokes weed

Well for those who are to lazy to read and have not been here I got lost

Not apologizing for either

:kisss:

Musie - I know you've been gone a while, so let me break this down for you in a nutshell...

You can post whatever you want in the Three Ring Circus thread, just like before. The only forbidden topics are politics and religion.

If you want a thread to remain SOLELY about football, post it in the football forum, as no off-topic stuff is allowed in there.

I know there have been a lot of rules posted, etc., but really, it pretty much boils down to what I said.

Mods - If that's not right, please correct me. This is my interpretation/summation.

Back