You are given a free 30 second commercial during the Superbowl

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
to do what you want with (within the law and FCC rules, etc..) For the sake of this question, let's assume you are not going to try and sell anything., what do you do with it?

Air in footballs and something derogatory about Goodell.

Nothing positive for society with my 30 seconds!

i would show highlights of the 4 Pats superbowl winning teams in a 30 min clip....just to annoy all other fans that are watching the big game

Air in footballs and something derogatory about Goodell.

Nothing positive for society with my 30 seconds!

I would expand that to add the hypocrisy of the NFL's lack of interest investigating the ManniHGH allegations.

Why stop at just the Patriots?

I'd put together clips of all 9 Titles in the last 15 years

I'd show the video of Piggy trying to put four Super Bowl rings on his wee wee.

This is the pressure reading in a regulation football at 70 degrees.

This is the pressure reading at 40 degrees.

Then a middle finger with 4 rings on it index and third finger also extended to comply with fcc rules. The tag line is read between the lines Rog.

Then a middle finger with 4 rings on it index and third finger also extended to comply with fcc rules. The tag line is read between the lines Rog.

I think we have a winner

I'd have PFL read this:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/...per-bowl-50-ceremony-for-mvps-in-santa-clara/

“It’s about honor. It’s about respect. We win this game, you’re honored. Your kids are honored. Your families are honored.”

Those were the words shouted by Brady to his teammates exactly one year ago today, as they all prepared for the biggest games of their lives. Brady was not thinking small when he delivered this speech; he was thinking about the big picture, about his and his teammates’ places in history. He was thinking about honor.

Brady, who so often speaks almost robotically about execution, was not reminding players of their keys, and was not focused on specifics about the Seattle Seahawks or the game-plan. He was passionately speaking about the historical significance of the moment and the long-term implications it would have on him, his teammates, and their families. For someone who had already accomplished so much, the idea of gaining honor was clearly important to him.

And not coincidentally, when he shared his invite from Goodell on Facebook, Brady’s first words were “What an honor.”

Near his hometown, on the sport’s grandest stage, in a milestone anniversary for the league in which he’s always aspired to play, Brady has been invited to be part of something special. It’s a ceremony that’s bigger than him, bigger than any one individual on the field, bigger than the results of this past season, and certainly, bigger than Roger Goodell.

Brady won’t be there to make Goodell look good, but Brady will be there.

It’s about honor.

Perfect.

I'd replay the NFL's reading of the Declaration Of Independence from 2001 after 911.

Air pressure reading as temp falls with Tom Brady reading the definition of Integrity.
Then this is the greatest football player ever, picture of Tom fads black for 3 seconds.

Its the same theme.

Podium. Pats logos and GFY's background.

BB showing warm footballs with 13.5 psi air pressure. Balls are then soaked in cold water and placed in a refrigerator. Time lapse of pressure loss in the balls.

Pan back to BB at the podium again: "I'm no Mona Lisa Vito, but...."

Back