You won't believe what is coming to Patriots Planet!

Is it here yet, Uncle Undertaker???

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/kLtkrTBntjzqg" width="480" height="852" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/click-insert-bait-kLtkrTBntjzqg">

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/kLtkrTBntjzqg" width="480" height="852" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/click-insert-bait-kLtkrTBntjzqg">

Cruelty to animals? I'm calling PETA. :coffee:

Edit. Thanks Joolz

Cheers, BostonTim

Cruelty to animals? I'm calling PITA. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

Good luck. They might not answer the phone. :coffee:

full.jpg

Cruelty to animals? I'm calling PITA. :coffee:
Cheers, BostonTim

Dear Pacific Island Telecommunications Association (PITA),

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to a video posted on PatriotsPlanet.

It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for your group.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.

Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me by Private Message.

Sincerely,
bishbash

1619523_PITA.png

Dear Pacific Island Telecommunications Association (PITA),

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to a video posted on PatriotsPlanet.

It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for your group.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.

Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me by Private Message.

Sincerely,
bishbash

1619523_PITA.png

Smart asses. All of you. ROFL

Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Good luck. They might not answer the phone. :coffee:

full.jpg

Make my own, Thanks.

Cheers

Back