Zeke lite..................

You carry a particularly hateful grudge.

Zeke got a warning for far less than calling someone a "dick".

Zeke has toned it down considerably and still get his balls busted.................

You told a very popular female poster that they have no business talking about football. That will usually raise a flag.

You told a very popular female poster that they have no business talking about football. That will usually raise a flag.

Wrong..........I told a female poster That her claiming knowledge of "actual football" is BS. Which it is. All day every day.

Then they ganged up and chewed Zeke's ass in much more harsh manner than Zeke. So they in fact escalated the argument........and basically I never took the bait.............Seems unfair but I'm not gonna bawl........:crying::crying:

Wrong..........I told a female poster That her claiming knowledge of "actual football" is BS. Which it is. All day every day.

Then they ganged up and chewed Zeke's ass in much more harsh manner than Zeke. So they in fact escalated the argument........and basically I never took the bait.............Seems unfair but I'm not gonna bawl........:crying::crying:

Why does her being female exclude her from knowing about football? I have a sister who has been watching football for 30 years and could run circles around anyone in football talk.

Why does her being female exclude her from knowing about football? I have a sister who has been watching football for 30 years and could run circles around anyone in football talk.

And yet she has zero experience with "actual football".................Please tell me you understand where Zeke is coming from on this one midgar.

It'd be like Zeke saying he has experience with "actual childbirth" cuz I've seen it happen a time or two. when in fact, I have no fugging idea what it's like.

And yet she has zero experience with "actual football".................Please tell me you understand where Zeke is coming from on this one midgar.

It'd be like Zeke saying he has experience with "actual childbirth" cuz I've seen it happen a time or two. when in fact, I have no fugging idea what it's like.

Good point Zeke....It's like doing dishes or laundry or swallow jizz....I have no clue what those things are like, but I have seen plenty of women do it.

Sorry Zeke. The posters around here can dish it out but can't take it. I need to be on my best behavior, otherwise I will get banned.

Sorry Zeke. The posters around here can dish it out but can't take it. I need to be on my best behavior, otherwise I will get banned.

One day you'll get banned, your just too much of an asshole for it not to happen.

Zeke.
Your a fvcking c-rag.
Just because someone doesnt have a penis they dont know football?
I've heard stupider statements but they have generally been made by very young children and they bordered on comedic because of their innocence.

Oh your a fvcking attention whore too, goo fvck yourself

One day you'll get banned, your just too much of an asshole for it not to happen.

Zeke.
Your a fvcking c-rag.
Just because someone doesnt have a penis they dont know football?
I've heard stupider statements but they have generally been made by very young children and they bordered on comedic because of their innocence.

Oh your a fvcking attention whore too, goo fvck yourself

And your a fukking **** whether male of female.

Obviously your comprehension skills are as $hitty as your attitude. What I said boils down too this: If you have not played "actual football", your knowledge of "actual football" is gonna have gaps. You wanna argue that point fukface? If so your one dumb motherfukker.

Obviously you've been hitting that shit nasty swill piss water your so proud of brewing up.........................

And your a fukking **** whether male of female.

Obviously your comprehension skills are as $hitty as your attitude. What I said boils down too this: If you have not played "actual football", your knowledge of "actual football" is gonna have gaps. Tou wanna argue that point fukface? If so your one dumb motherfukker.

Obviously you've been hitting that shit nasty swill piss water your so proud of brewing up.........................

How does ones knowledge of football relate to them having played the game?
Are you going all OZO on me now?

I NEVER played organized football
There you go fvcknutz
EVER

Joel Buchsbaum , a LONG TIME confidant of Bill Belichicks. Think he played alot of organized football?

http://apse.dallasnews.com/contest/2003/writing/over250/over250.features.second.html

You know less about football than beer

to what level of football should one play?

I bet by age 15 young Bill Belichick knew more about football from watching film with his dad than any of us on this website know from playing the game.

while I see the attempted point in your wizdom, I disagree with it based on some of the observations the women on the planet make on a regular basis

and yes smack is allowed in here, and I am glad you are following that rule, but I suggest that the women of the planet be treated with more respect on the main forum.

How does ones knowledge of football relate to them having played the game?
Are you going all OZO on me now?

I NEVER played organized football
There you go fvcknutz
EVER

Joel Buchsbaum , a LONG TIME confidant of Bill Belichicks. Think he played alot of organized football?

http://apse.dallasnews.com/contest/2003/writing/over250/over250.features.second.html

You know less about football than beer

NAWWWWWWW REALLY? Now go argue with whomever will listen about your love for "Power Backs"

You just automatically making assumptions and coming off with insults and $hit says alot..........Even if you agreed with Zeke you'd throw in with those two.

What i said should have never sparked a $hit storm like this. If those two are that easily offended they better get offline and never leave the house........let alone attend a football game.

Why dont you neg rep me like you did last time you couldn't win an argument with Zeke?

NAWWWWWWW REALLY? Now go argue with whomever will listen about your love for "Power Backs"

You just automatically making assumptions and coming off with insults and $hit says alot..........Even if you agreed with Zeke you'd throw in with those two.

What i said should have never sparked a $hit storm like this. If those two are that easily offended they better get offline and never leave the house........let alone attend a football game.

Why dont you neg rep me like you did last time you couldn't win an argument with Zeke?

Saying someone cant know about football because they were born with a vagina gets you a -REP

Sorry if I hurt your little feelings

Back