Elizabeth_Hurley_1801113032PM485.jpg

capt.1052271879.tribeca_film_festival_nyr117.jpg

Actress Bai Ling poses for photographers on opening night of the Tribeca Film Festival Tuesday, May 6, 2003 in New York. (AP Photo/Stuart Ramson)

Just FYI - Ms. Lee is not shy, either. There is one "got milk" style picture of her that boggles the mind, and seems to defy gravity. And the contrast of the milk vs. her tan is something to behold...

She's one of my personal favorites.

Oedipus Tex said:
Just FYI - Ms. Lee is not shy, either. There is one "got milk" style picture of her that boggles the mind, and seems to defy gravity. And the contrast of the milk vs. her tan is something to behold...

She's one of my personal favorites.

Welcome Oed! I have a feeling you're from chiefsplanet.com, no?

You are right about Ms Lee. She is something special, indeed. I visited her site. Too bad you've got to pay to look at the really good pictures. But her guest gallery is nothing to sneeze at either. I'd like to see that got milk picture some day.... you're not referring to the one with the melting popscicle are you? Of course, I can't post that one here either. Damn rules!

Never been to chiefsplanet. (Chiefs? Why?)

But the Good pictures of Sung Hi Lee are all over the place. It's hard to find a non-adult gallery of her, in fact. She is not a shy girl...

This is the board friendly version:
sung3.jpg

I think someone got fussy about the rights to the non-board friendly pictures, or I would have provided a link.

Kind of makes you wish it were the year 2000 all over again....

Nice thread you guys have going here. Let's see if I can figure out how to add an image so I can contribute.

Sung19.jpg

*hrmm.....obviously not exactly what I had planned... :banghead:

Amnorix said:
Nice thread you guys have going here. Let's see if I can figure out how to add an image so I can contribute.

Sung19.jpg

*hrmm.....obviously not exactly what I had planned... :banghead:

There is something strange going on with the way attachments are being handled. Go to MyPatriotsPlanet, Edit Options and make sure that "show image attachments" is checked. However, I don't believe that is the problem... In my browser that link works, however it doesn't load properly as an attachment.

Back