Re: It's me, 'taker

Flagg said:
I am here, but I thought I had to balance the thread out a little bit. I'm not really a "girlie pic" sort of guy, o:)
so I thought I'd toss a little reality (?) your way.:thumb:
Thoughts on the draft?

No, no, no....I come to this thread to ESCAPE reality. ;)

Draft? Some of these girls look like the have a cool draft blowing over them
:p

Seriously...I am not the best informed person on the draft, I usually follow what others write on it, my main hopes are we keep 2 number 1s (I don't mind moving up and losing some of the later choices), and we get some defensive help. I like what i have read about Sullivan....

But we should post this stuff in a different thread. Glad to see you here though :)

Oooh! One more!

This is a doozie!

up-women-00282.jpg

Re: It's me, 'taker

Flagg said:
I'm not really a "girlie pic" sort of guy, o:)

Flag, it's OK if you're not a girlie pic sort of guy.... There is also the "Beefcake" thread for your viewing pleasure, loaded with pictures of studly guys, if that's your ball of wax.

;) o:)

Cute. I was just injecting a little diversity around here, and I get gay jokes. :thumb: Tremendous.;)

When things get slow on PatriotsPlanet there is one thread you can count on. The GPT.

They don't make swimsuits like they used to.

Here is the same girl - Jami - hard at work.

I can't even begin to imagine what this means but she looks pretty hot.

and one more for the hell of it. I don't know about anybody else, but I love the old B&W stuff. Even if it is faked.

It never fails......the newbies immediately assault the girlie pic thread.

Welcome, Flagg.......

Although I am appalled at the way in which you assaulted the GPT. Guess we'll have to learn ya how things go. ;)

Back