2 Weeks (Yes, OT)

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I will be in Boston in 2 weeks!! Yay :heart: I officially have all I need!! Plane tickets, hotel reservation and tickets to the game!!! Yay! Now someone needs to advise me on how to dress.. Seriously!! What's the best way to stay warm in the stands-besides plenty of alcohol-I got that.. lol

Oh and who all's tailgating? :toast:

Layers, lots of layers. Thermals are great. I'm not a girl who wears winter hats but if you are make sure you do and dont forget gloves and thick socks.

Have a great time!

A buddy of mine just called me this morning and told me he went to Sundays blow out. He said it was cold ass hell,but there was a very very large woman who sat next to him help keep him warm,but she left at halftime and he froze... My advisement be prepared for any kind of weather... Two weeks away is a long long ways away to predict the weather. I would goto weather.com right before you leave and check the game time conditions. If it were me coming up from NC I would have warm clothes ready. It does get windy in the Stadium and you need to consider wind chills if the temps are below 50 degrees... Ultimately you just won't know what your facing until the day of the game and I would pack for all conditions just in case. New Endland weather is pretty funky and it seeems to change every 15 minutes..LOL

Thanks, girl. I usually don't do the hats either, but I'm sure I'll be sporting my Patriots hat for this ;)

A buddy of mine just called me this morning and told me he went to Sundays blow out. He said it was cold ass hell,but there was a very very large woman who sat next to him help keep him warm,but she left at halftime and he froze... My advisement be prepared for any kind of weather... Two weeks away is a long long ways away to predict the weather. I would goto weather.com right before you leave and check the game time conditions. If it were me coming up from NC I would have warm clothes ready. It does get windy in the Stadium and you need to consider wind chills if the temps are below 50 degrees... Ultimately you just won't know what your facing until the day of the game and I would pack for all conditions just in case. New Endland weather is pretty funky and it seeems to change every 15 minutes..LOL

Thank you, Yes I've been keeping an eye on the forecast. My Grandparents have always said: If you don't like the weather in New England-wait a minute.. LOL, so I shall be prepared-I hope!

I suggest a tank top (2 sizes too small) and a thong...maybe some nice pumps and .....

layers are good, wind breaker/rain coat in case of bad weather for an outer layer, warm comfortable shoes as the tailgate/game/tailgate combo could be as long as 7-9 hours if you do it right

if it is to be cold when you are here I suggest getting some hand warmers to warm the feet and hands during the games

to me cold games call for a fire pit so that helps tailgating but other like a tent enclosure with a heater

as the day nears I am sure weather conditions will add other suggestions

Congrats!

I will be flying into Logan this afternoon on my way to Nashua. My sister is getting married this weekend (again :doh:).

Dress warm (keep a flask filled with 151, it'll warm your innards) and have fun. I am jealous. :sulk:

She's coming from warmer weather. I would do as Mike said...layers but have enough to handle what you would consider December weather in NC.

It snowed the whole game against Tennessee and then the Pats were practicing in shorts on Tuesday. Be prepared for everything from 75 and sunny to 30 with wind driven snow.

The small tank top and thong are totally up to you. :Ohbaby:

Also, vodka goes great with Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate. Sneak some into the stadium in a water bottle and buy a cup. It keeps you warm all game long. :toast:

Enjoy. I'm still trying to get tix to that one.

I suggest a tank top (2 sizes too small) and a thong...maybe some nice pumps and .....

layers are good, wind breaker/rain coat in case of bad weather for an outer layer, warm comfortable shoes as the tailgate/game/tailgate combo could be as long as 7-9 hours if you do it right

if it is to be cold when you are here I suggest getting some hand warmers to warm the feet and hands during the games

to me cold games call for a fire pit so that helps tailgating but other like a tent enclosure with a heater

as the day nears I am sure weather conditions will add other suggestions

Did you get tix yet? Cuz we're gonna want to have that fire pit of yours flaming. And I told Ras that you wanted him to go to Chav's, and he said GFY. :thumb:

I kid...

depends on the tank top/thong answer you give

:D

as mentioned expect the worst and you can always remove layers if needed

Ah so that is what I did wrong and didn't earn a visit by Mikie.:banghead:

Wait I had a small tank top on must be something else.;)

I will be in Boston in 2 weeks!! Yay :heart:

I am leaving in 1/2 hour and driving to NC from RI for the weekend with my girlfriend. Her brother is getting married.

About a 12 hour drive.........:high:

12 hours sounds right.. Takes 17-20 hours depending on time of day and stops to get to Portland, Me-from where I'm from at least.

What part you coming to?

Back