2013 NFL draft gathering?!?! Draft party!!!!!

I prefer the draft party to be on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is too close to the whitehouse. If you read the PF you would know 90% of us are not allowed in the District..

:coffee:

Being the progressive liberal batshit crazy left-wing moonbat that most people think I am in there, I've decided that I should try to fit all of the labels I've gotten into one description, I would be most welcome there.

ROFL

Being the progressive liberal batshit crazy left-wing moonbat that most people think I am in there, I've decided that I should try to fit all of the labels I've gotten into one description, I would be most welcome there.

ROFL

I just call myself a republican. I'm trying to talk a friend into coming with me.

ROFL
good stuff. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

so we need to know who is planning on attending and about the time you will arrive.

I will be there after 9:30, my daughter is in a school circus tomorrow night

Mr and Mrs P4E are planning on attending

so we need to know who is planning on attending and about the time you will arrive.

I will be there after 9:30, my daughter is in a school circus tomorrow night

Mr and Mrs P4E are planning on attending

I know TBL is planning on going straight from work, so she said she'll be there around 5:30-6:00-ish. I'm going to meet her around 6:00.

Yes if i have an idea of how many people are going i can try and get us a good spot. I've never been to this place so I'm not sure what the set up is like.

I know NC will be there not too long after Lisa and i.

You all hav a great time!!! Hopefully Bill will actually take a pick or two....lol.

ROFL

Oh look. We're twins.

ROFL

Can't wait to see you all! King send me your number so i can call you when i get there in case you are there before me :)

Can't wait to see you all! King send me your number so i can call you when i get there in case you are there before me :)

Just sent it to you on FB message. Friday worked out perfect. Now we get to see pats first choice.

TG won't make it this year :( I'll miss you guys and have a drink for me!!!

Guess I'll be there 6-6:30ish. Long ride for an old guy so i won't stay too late.

I am excited to finally meet a few of you guys.

Cheerss

Have a good time. We do plan to make it to Boston at some point. For obvious reasons, it will most likely be in the fall or early winter and it would be fun to meet at least some of you.
I plan to get some sleep early this evening and hopefully catch some of tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Guess I'll be there 6-6:30ish. Long ride for an old guy so i won't stay too late.

I am excited to finally meet a few of you guys.

Cheerss

Better bring protection with this bunch :wink: :D

Back