2020 - Playoff Thread

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
This Tom Brady mic'd up video brings back fond memories. He's doing more coaching than ever before, I noticed.

Yeah. Same Tom. I am always amazed at how calm he always seems. He really enjoys the moment.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Yeah. Same Tom. I am always amazed at how calm he always seems. He really enjoys the moment.

Yeah, not really. He has been Mr. Pissy Pants a lot of times on the sidelines. Seems to have grown into a little bitch in his old age and I think I know why and it's Yoko.

Mazz22

Reaction score
Yeah, not really. He has been Mr. Pissy Pants a lot of times on the sidelines. Seems to have grown into a little bitch in his old age and I think I know why and it's Yoko.
Your character asisinations are really sad and immature.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Your character asisinations are really sad and immature.

Does he not, now hang on the sideline arguing and looking miserable when things aren't going right?

And what is sad is your ball washing of him. He's damn human and makes errors.

Mazz22

Reaction score
Smartly designed runs by the Ravens OC have allowed Lamar Jackson to do his thing.
How long before DC's come up with a counter? My guess, Leslie Frazier either comes up with a counter for this weekend or risks a loss. That would be a shame. I think he solves the puzzle and Buffalo wins.
Frazier has been awful this year. That defense was great last year and now it plays so soft. I don't understand the scheme at all but Lamar will eat them up if they don't play tighter to the line and play smash mouth football. I really want the Bills to win this game. I think they have a real shot vs KC. Of course so does Cleveland too.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
he always had that competitive temper. but the sulkmoping is newer. and i hate her influence 🤢🤮

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Frazier has been awful this year. That defense was great last year and now it plays so soft. I don't understand the scheme at all but Lamar will eat them up if they don't play tighter to the line and play smash mouth football. I really want the Bills to win this game. I think they have a real shot vs KC. Of course so does Cleveland too.
He likes zone defenses which should be ok against the Ravens. Buff has to stop those chunk runs first and foremost.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Its called being competitive. Sorry he couldnt just go to the sideline and smile and tell everyone how hard he is trying while playing like shit like your boy Cam. If you have a player who is not pissed about losing, then I dont want him.

OP
Roberto71

Roberto71

Reaction score
Its called being competitive. Sorry he couldnt just go to the sideline and smile and tell everyone how hard he is trying while playing like shit like your boy Cam. If you have a player who is not pissed about losing, then I dont want him.
Does everything have to be about Newton? That's a lot of whataboutery you spout.

Mazz22

Reaction score
He likes zone defenses which should be ok against the Ravens. Buff has to stop those chunk runs first and foremost.
I have this feeling that the Ravens are going to jump out fast. I just hope the Bills are in rhythm early.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I have this feeling that the Ravens are going to jump out fast. I just hope the Bills are in rhythm early.
Possible, but it seems both these teams are pretty pumped at this point. Bills D still seems off to me a little bit, but their offense is rolling.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Bruce Arians’ message to the Bucs this week before their divisional round playoff game against the Saints: “Do your job. Just do your job.”

Mazz22

Reaction score
Bruce Arians’ message to the Bucs this week before their divisional round playoff game against the Saints: “Do your job. Just do your job.”
Lol. Brady effect?
What's next? Cut off sleeves on sweatshirt?