2024 Mock Drafts

I never seen him play until the last game. I could have picked Nix instead.
I feel like Nix has the better floor - but even he's too high at 37 for my liking, although at least I can justify that one. Penix could also be there at 37, and I'd like that a lot more, personally.

What a waste of a pick at 37 though.

THIS! He is NOT a pro QB. He was barely a D1 QB. They asked almost ZERO from him. Did he even throw 12 times a game on average?

He did what they needed so there is that. What they needed is NOT what an NFL team needs.

And no, this is not my irrational hatred of all things MU coming out. It is my rational thoughts on him as a prospect.

Get Harrison, a real OT and a vet QB and leverage this defense for a couple of seasons.

THIS! He is NOT a pro QB. He was barely a D1 QB. They asked almost ZERO from him. Did he even throw 12 times a game on average?

He did what they needed so there is that. What they needed is NOT what an NFL team needs.

And no, this is not my irrational hatred of all things MU coming out. It is my rational thoughts on him as a prospect.

Get Harrison, a real OT and a vet QB and leverage this defense for a couple of seasons.
That’s what that mock draft was. The QB will sit at least a year.

I feel like Nix has the better floor - but even he's too high at 37 for my liking, although at least I can justify that one. Penix could also be there at 37, and I'd like that a lot more, personally.
Penix last game wasn’t very good. That’s why I never picked him.

That’s what that mock draft was. The QB will sit at least a year.

I like the other parts of that mock you did.

McCarthy could sit for decades and he won't be NFL ready. I could be wrong.

Who is a good sleeper QB in the lower rounds? Is that Florida State QB any good? Isn’t he injured?
He is, also he sucks.

Tua's brother might be worth a day 3 flyer for someone. He's really short though, shorter than Tua. (Taulia is his name).

An actual sleeper who I like in terms of intangibles is Jack Plummer from Louisville. I think his floor is 10-year backup. Meh arm, meh athlete, but smart, tough, good accuracy. He'll probably be a UDFA, but I wouldn't be shocked if someone took a flyer on him.

Screenshot 2024-01-20 085239.png

Ok but hear me out because also:

Screenshot 2024-01-20 085343.png

Also Belichick went up to get Nabers at 3 - so...on brand. :coffee:

Also for fun. Bengals gave me a haul next year to move down one spot from 79 to 80.

Screenshot 2024-01-20 090548.png

How do you guys feel about Marvin Harrison Jr? Everyone is saying he is the best player in the draft. Who do you think gets him?

You guys impress the hell out of me the way you present your drafts. I'm old and much more simple.....

Patriots TRADE #3 and Mac Jones to Chicago for Justin Fields, #9, #111, #123 and 2025 2nd Round.
Patriots TRADE #9 to NO for #14 and #45
#14 Aramis Mims OT GEO
#34 Xavier Leggette WR SC
#45 Bo Nix QB ORE
#68 Javion Cohen OG MIA
#104 Jermaine Burton WR ALA
#111 Beau Brade S MAR
#123 Jonah Ellis OLB UTH
#138 Michael Hall DT OSU
#190 Cam Hart CB ND
#232 Blake Fisher OT ND

Also for fun. Bengals gave me a haul next year to move down one spot from 79 to 80.

View attachment 24822

8. I assume you're intending to sign Kirk Cousins or similar. Jayden Daniels was taken already? Falcons need pass rush and he does that from the DT position. +
43. I think McConkey will be gone earlier. If he's gone, I'd think about S. Car. Xavier Legette for WR - 6'3", 225. Over 1200 yds with 11 TDs. Only 2 drops in 97 targets.
74. Jeremiah Trotter Jr. Wish he were taller. Great production but wish he had better NFL coverage ability. An OLB or CB might be better for Atlanta. CB DJJames?

Can't go any further with confidence.

Back