#400 and #401

TommyD420

Joe Milton is my QB1
Reaction score
TD Passes for Brady today.

Normally I couldn't care less about records like these, but I really, really need him to pass Marino, and relegate him to complete and total has-been status.

Mine is the last generation who will know who he is. I am totally fine with that. **** Marino. **** that guy. :coffee:

Ashton Fortner
Cheater the Barry bonds of football. Now I'm gonna go f##k my wife, who's not that hot, and kinda looks like a dude. Lol

:spock:

Good Lord I saw this on the ESPN page.

Ashton Fortner
Cheater the Barry bonds of football. Now I'm gonna go f##k my wife, who's not that hot, and kinda looks like a dude. Lol

:spock:

Good Lord I saw this on the ESPN page.

Couple things on this, Brady was the fastest to 400 td's, and Amendola gave the 400th away to a crowd member.

I'm glad a fan got it, if only to keep the NFL's grubby hands off it.

Jared Cook cost me a lot of money today :(

Had big numbers pretty much everywhere but that douche-- legit shot at $100k on draftkings died because of Cook

Jared Cook cost me a lot of money today :(

Had big numbers pretty much everywhere but that douche-- legit shot at $100k on draftkings died because of Cook

Apparently, Amendola doesn't care either. Just give the ball to someone in the crowd. No big deal

:coffee:

During the Patriots 5th quarter post game show, they indicated that a member of the Patriots staff went and got the ball.

They might have to kill me to get that ball.

I expect they just asked the guy for it. He probably got a huge swag bag containing game shirts, signed footballs, maybe even got a meet and greet with some players including, I wouldn't be surprised, even Tom Brady.

It is my understanding that they really sweeten the pot for things like that.

I expect they just asked the guy for it. He probably got a huge swag bag containing game shirts, signed footballs, maybe even got a meet and greet with some players including, I wouldn't be surprised, even Tom Brady.

It is my understanding that they really sweeten the pot for things like that.

They better have, can you imagine what that ball is worth?

Back