#400 and #401

Yes, it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

I don't know how much it would be, tbh. I think it would mean more to Brady, if he cares, than to anyone on the open market.

In 2 months, #400's going to be long in the rearview mirror. It would be the same price as, say, his 200th.

To me, #421 is far more valuable. So would #500 if he gets there, because only 2 others have done it.

Brady's resume as GOAT is simply impeccable. The guy really does have it all, the rings, the stats. It is amazing to think how much more he can add to it the way he has been playing.

I expect they just asked the guy for it. He probably got a huge swag bag containing game shirts, signed footballs, maybe even got a meet and greet with some players including, I wouldn't be surprised, even Tom Brady.

It is my understanding that they really sweeten the pot for things like that.

Dude didn't have much time to negotiate. He gave it to the ball boy and it was on the Pats sideline before the extra point team was on the field (had tix to the game yesterday).

During the Patriots 5th quarter post game show, they indicated that a member of the Patriots staff went and got the ball.

I hope they hooked the kid up with pats autographed gear. If he just took it you know ESPN would be miking the hell out of it right now.

Did anyone hear Gannon rip Manning prior to #400?

He made a comment that when it happened, the Pats wouldn't stop the game and make a presentation to Brady, "like some other teams".

ROFL

He made a comment that when it happened, the Pats wouldn't stop the game and make a presentation to Brady, "like some other teams".

ROFL

I mentioned that in the game thread.

It was awesome.

Too bad the Bronco game isn't in Foxboro. It would be kind of cool to bring out a rocking chair at halftime for Peyton to commemorate his farewell tour.

He might be eating paste by then, though.

I mentioned that in the game thread.

It was awesome.

Too bad the Bronco game isn't in Foxboro. It would be kind of cool to bring out a rocking chair at halftime for Peyton to commemorate his farewell tour.

He might be eating paste by then, though.

Pats care about winning games. Stats & records are nice . Wins & championship are what matters to BB. I have seen bb give some players chances to get there stats. He won't make a big deal out of it.

ROFL

I caught it... that was awesome. Total rip-job, wasn't even that subtle!

ROFL

That is awesome. ROFL

He got hooked up.

link

I'm really surprised that Mike Kensil wasn't there to grab the ball out of the fans hands and shout "WE WEIGHED THE BALLS AND YOU ARE IN BIG F*CKING TROUBLE!!!!!" to all the fans as he ran up the stairs.

Back