7-1 at the Bye Week

Yes we are. Best record in the league with Seahags going down to Saints. We will see if Minny can stay with us.

I mean, I guess I'll take it. :coffee:

In all seriousness, pretty freakin' remarkable to be 7-1 with 1.5 games of Garoppolo and 2.5 games of Brissett. Still plenty of work to do though. On to Seattle.

Who do we play next?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

In all seriousness, pretty freakin' remarkable to be 7-1 with 1.5 games of Garoppolo and 2.5 games of Brissett. Still plenty of work to do though. On to Seattle.

We got two weeks to get prepared for them. And we get rest. Feels good right now

Who do we play next?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

We got two weeks to get prepared for them. And we get rest. Feels good right now

Pete+Carroll+Seattle+Seahawks+v+Arizona+Cardinals+28N80fRECs8l.jpg

Marty was definitely hurting. Pretty damn ideal situations all around heading into the bye.

Seattle are terrible. Wilson has no O Line and a really poor collection of skill players around him.

And the defense doesn't even seem stellar and Bennett is now gone.

Yes we are. Best record in the league with Seahags going down to Saints. We will see if Minny can stay with us.

Loved Minny before they lost the right side of their OL. They have more OL injuries now than we did last year. They are on their 3rd and 4th RG and RT. Minny isn't the same team now.

Still no interceptions through 8 games. :coffee:

Brady has thrown more than twice as many TDs as Wilson this season.

Always liked Bill's loyalty.

"Steve is one of the best kickers in the league. We have a lot of confidence in him. When we need a kick, there's nobody I'd rather send out there than Steve."

Brady has thrown more than twice as many TDs as Wilson this season.

And that was with a 4 game head start for Wilson.

Not too bad for the best system QB in the league. :coffee:

Back