92.9 Boston - Dave & Chuck the Freak

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Giving props to an absolutely hysterical morning radio option for peeps commute or stream.

It’s like an audio version of the WTF thread. I am in tears almost every morning laughing.

Toucher & Rich? Not anymore.

I'll give a listen now that NFL on Sirius is a bit slow.

Giving props to an absolutely hysterical morning radio option for peeps commute or stream.

It’s like an audio version of the WTF thread. I am in tears almost every morning laughing.

Toucher & Rich? Not anymore.

Thanks. Will check it out. Could use a good chuckle.

Cheers

I can't get into these guys for some reason. They are not bad, they just haven't been able to capture me. Not sure why.

I used to be all-in 100% on T&R. When the Greg Hill Show debuted on WEEI, it was god awful. But it's turned around a lot (Miuch in part to Fitzy and Wiggy) and I find myself listening to WEEI more than I have in years.

I can't get into these guys for some reason. They are not bad, they just haven't been able to capture me. Not sure why.

I used to be all-in 100% on T&R. When the Greg Hill Show debuted on WEEI, it was god awful. But it's turned around a lot (Miuch in part to Fitzy and Wiggy) and I find myself listening to WEEI more than I have in years.

Wiggy turns my stomach. Rather listen to white noise and fall asleep at the wheel.

Once these guys hit a topic and start talking in characters it’s can’t turn away. They improv’d a story of a FL woman whose trailer was crushed by a tree and called her friend instead of 911. Piss your pants laughter.

hill is getting better

I may have to check it out. I have not listened to any sports radio in a while, it just got so bad.
One of the two producers from the previous show can be a dickhead, Curtis the boozer, he is a silver spoon numbnut with no talent and is totally unconvincing in his Boston Sports hate, the other pussball is from Shitsburgh. Fitzy is funny at times, Wiggy is just a knucklehead homer, Danielle is Robin from the Stern show and Hill is a chaw chewing bumbler but it is beginning to work the less Curtis talks.

I’ve found I like laughing in the am a whole lot more
I listen to both, switching back and forth, between 92.9 and 93.7 I can't take Toucher, I really would love to see him vanish

I listen to both, switching back and forth, between 92.9 and 93.7 I can't take Toucher, I really would love to see him vanish

I tried streaming this on my way to work, but Toucher is so bad and full of himself, I couldn't bear to listen. They rarely actually talk about sports and think they are comedians - they are NOT. When they stick to sports only, they can be barely OK. I don't stream them anymore.

I tried streaming this on my way to work, but Toucher is so bad and full of himself, I couldn't bear to listen. They rarely actually talk about sports and think they are comedians - they are NOT. When they stick to sports only, they can be barely OK. I don't stream them anymore.

I still check in after a Pats or Bruins game because they do a full recap @6:15. But then I tune out when they move on to other bits.

The main pain point on their show is definitely Toucher. He hates Boston, he has no sports knowledge and is awful at comedy which is made more painful by the fact that he thinks he's funny. He regularly ridicules his wife, kids and parents, meaning he's a true asshole.

The best part of the show is Rich, I just like his demeanor, seems like a genuinely nice guy, has decent sports knowledge and does his best to keep Toucher from completely ruining the show.

There's rare occasions when Toucher is not there, like this morning, and it feels liberating. But most of the time, I listen to the previous night's recap and then move on to music.

I wondered this also, why is he allowing himself to be stuck with Toucher?

I think he's an incredibly loyal guy, they've been together for a very long time both here and in Atlanta. Toucher could never survive on his own and Rich feels an obligation to him.

One of the two producers from the previous show can be a dickhead, Curtis the boozer, he is a silver spoon numbnut with no talent and is totally unconvincing in his Boston Sports hate, the other pussball is from Shitsburgh. Fitzy is funny at times, Wiggy is just a knucklehead homer, Danielle is Robin from the Stern show and Hill is a chaw chewing bumbler but it is beginning to work the less Curtis talks.

EEI posted a pic of Danielle on FB a short time ago. She's much cuter than I'd have imagined.

Back