A Call To Arms!!

Reaction score
After all, it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it isnt over until WE SAY it is!

While winning has become so expected and commonplace in the last few years, maybe it's our fault that we've become a bit jaded. So much so, that we've forgotten what it's like to a bit lower on the food chain.

So this is my pledge.

* I, promise to cheer as loud as I can when the opponents 'O' is on the field. Their QB doesn't stand a chance with MY big mouth.

* I, promise not to take ANY TEAMS or WINS for granted. I am guilty of doing this in recent years but...no more.

We've had it pretty damn good around here. Color me spoiled. This is the first time in recent memory that adversity has reared it's ugly head, and it's up to US to stare it straight in face and tell it to FVCK OFF!!

Who's with me!:party:

After all, it wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and it isnt over until WE SAY it is!

While winning has become so expected and commonplace in the last few years, maybe it's our fault that we've become a bit jaded. So much so, that we've forgotten what it's like to a bit lower on the food chain.

So this is my pledge.

* I, promise to cheer as loud as I can when the opponents 'O' is on the field. Their QB doesn't stand a chance with MY big mouth.

* I, promise not to take ANY TEAMS or WINS for granted. I am guilty of doing this in recent years but...no more.

We've had it pretty damn good around here. Color me spoiled. This is the first time in recent memory that adversity has reared it's ugly head, and it's up to US to stare it straight in face and tell it to FVCK OFF!!

Not quite ready to party there, Sir! But you're awesome anyway! :thumb:

So this is my pledge.

I’ve been there my whole life and wouldn’t stop unless my death accurse. :thumb:You on the other hand are becoming to sober so drink up before you have us drinking what you are right now, to much saltwater hurts the brain :D

I’ve been there my whole life and wouldn’t stop unless my death accurse. :thumb:You on the other hand are becoming to sober so drink up before you have us drinking what you are right now, to much saltwater hurts the brain :D

nice to see you are the bandwagon today. drink up though... :toast:

So this is my pledge.

:wave:

:party:

I'm with you! YBYFA!

I lived in Central California from 90 to 96. I had to live with those F'n 49er fans and their smug selves. I fear we have become them. Now we got something to rally behind. Let Tom heal, go fix the shoulder, foot, and knee. Heal on a beach with an army of underwear models and margaritas. We got your back Tom.Come back like the biggest football god EVAH! and win 3 straight.

This year is a punch fest. I hope Vince and Mike and Tedi all get pissed off and go looking for violence. Oh Yes. This is gonna be an exciting year.

Sir Drinkalot, I'm with you. I pledge to be the most obnoxious, loud, trash talking, ready to step up Pats fan I can be.

Just like the good ol days!

We're back.

If it is not been apparent since my many posts since Sun on how I am rallying behind Matt and my team, well here is another post stating that.

:)

As I stated last night!! "GO FORWARD!!" You can't go back. The Pats are a team and don't think this will change them!!

So this is my pledge.

:toast:

I am with you and all my Pats fans. We have to rise above this setback and move forward! LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!

Back