A message to all the Colts fans

Alco

Much Patriots
Reaction score
:D

Lose.gif

I guess we can all see why they don't want Peyton to get injured. Talk about having absolutey no insurance!

Or reacharound.

I feel bad for them. :(

I even feel bad for PeyPey. Say what you want about him, but you can't deny the guy eats, breaths, sleeps football.

gotta feel for Painter, being thrown in there with an "oh and by the way we're taking your receivers out of the game too"

You can always blame caldwell and your poor excuse for a backup QB.

You can always blame caldwell and your poor excuse for a backup QB.

Say what you will, you know deep in your hearts, we would have won this game and the next easily, if we had played our starters.

But no.... we go with the Dungy school of thought. Rest the starters, prevent injuries, yada, yada...

Yeah, look what's that's got us...

:cuss::4321:

Say what you will, you know deep in your hearts, we would have won this game and the next easily, if we had played our starters.

But no.... we go with the Dungy school of thought. Rest the starters, prevent injuries, yada, yada...

Yeah, look what's that's got us...

:cuss::4321:

That decision sucked big time . The colts were in control of the game until they pulled Manning. The jets went on a 19-0 run.

I haven't decided if the best part of the game was Manningface and the loss, or the fact that the Jets get another week to get their fans' hopes up before they suck a giant one.

Back