Active shooter, Lewiston ME

He had a boat, his car was found near the boat ramp and the boat is missing hence the river search.

It probably isn't good to speculate, but my guess is he offed himself in some remote place.
And if he offed himself it can take longer to find him leaving the community longer to heal.

He's been found dead by self inflicted would. I was not able to copy and paste. Looking for confirmation

My heart goes out to the community and everyone impacted by this lunatic. I've caught myself being more emotional about real world events lately. This is one of them.

In this case they had to say who the suspect was as he was on the loose, but agree that in these cases don't give the killer and coverage/publicity.

also unfortunately agree that someone/some site/some channel will show just to get the clicks/ratings.

His name and photo should not be mentioned or shown on TV now that this is over. He should just be referred to as the murderer.
Couldn't agree more. His name was vital during the search but now that he's dead, dig a hole and drop his name in it with his rotting carcass.

So, according to his family apparently he recently got a high powered hearing aid and started hearing voices, and became convinced "with manic belief" that he was overhearing everyone saying horrible things about him when they thought he couldn't hear. They became so concerned that they contacted his Guard unit.

It seems like everyone of these have 2 things in common. First, each one has had some contact with mental health professionals at some point prior to the shootings.
Secondly they all chose soft targets where no one is there to engage them the moment they start. So, are they really that crazy?
Just observations.

West Point, NY (Army Reserve Training Facility Keller Army Community Hospital)
NY State Police
FBI
Saco ME Police (jurisdiction covering Card's Army Reserve Facility in ME)
Sagadahoc County (ME) Sheriff's Office (juridiction covering Card's family Bowdoin ME residence)

everybody knows something, nobody really does nuttin' --- innocents die :mad:

Portland (Maine) Press Herald Reveals "Card Falls Through The Cracks"

West Point, NY (Army Reserve Training Facility Keller Army Community Hospital)
NY State Police
FBI
Saco ME Police (jurisdiction covering Card's Army Reserve Facility in ME)
Sagadahoc County (ME) Sheriff's Office (juridiction covering Card's family Bowdoin ME residence)

everybody knows something, nobody really does nuttin' --- innocents die :mad:

Portland (Maine) Press Herald Reveals "Card Falls Through The Cracks"
Unreal. It seems the “authorities” always have information on these notions before hand.

BTW, where is the TN nutjob manifesto? They are still hiding it. Why?

Unreal. It seems the “authorities” always have information on these notions before hand.
^^^ I know, right??!!! ^^^
BTW, where is the TN nutjob manifesto? They are still hiding it. Why?

let not your mind be troubled --- FBI profilers have to do a complete analysis of its contents before they release it
it's now been 7 months since this complete analysis was begun
there have been "0" known mass shootings by a Transgendered Singularly Peculiar Unique Personage since then

nuttin' to see here, see? ---- move along there Johnny :rolleyes:

Back