AFC and NFC Championship Games 2022

Holy shit that second half sucked. We got our ass kicked and Mahomes turned into a turd. Oh well, we had a fun year and got to witness a really great divisional game on the way. I'll pull for the Bengals in the SB for sure, glad you guys are happy. LOL!

Holy shit that second half sucked. We got our ass kicked and Mahomes turned into a turd. Oh well, we had a fun year and got to witness a really great divisional game on the way. I'll pull for the Bengals in the SB for sure, glad you guys are happy. LOL!
At least you came back here....

Classy post.

And please, no more dynasty talk ever again. Not until, you know, there’s an actual dynasty to speak of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watching that Cincinnati girl get a facial from her drink was hysterical.
😂
😂
😂
😂

Yes he did.

Blame it all on Brittany and Jackson. Such negative loser influencers in his personal life.

OK then, on to LA.

Seems to be more Niner fans there than LA fans. It's a neutral venue.

I was too busy praying to post.... OMG!! thank God! I so.... wanted Bengals to win (aka Chiefs lose). Now I can relax and really enjoy the NFCC (not thinking "who can beat the chiefs") and the SB
It's (several ) Beers time :toast:

Congrats Bengals and Bengals fans!!!! That was satisfying to watch. Watching Prince Harry Qb all year for Indy I forgot what good QBs look like. Burrow was beautiful in the clutch! Man oh man

Let’s go Rams!!!!!! Sorry I know most of you want the Niners

and on a positive note, feel good for Bengals fans.... could you argue that they were somewhat like the Pats pre-Kraft? an occasional good bump surrounded by a lot of buffoonery?
(I just wanted to use the word "Buffoonery" :coffee: )

Back