AFC and NFC Championship Games 2022

Someone needs to do a skit with the WKRP in Cincinnati turkey drop. And have a helicopter throw out a bunch of turkeys with Mahomes head attached.
or mahomes in the plane throwing out footballs with turkey wings and bell catching all of them! 😄

Michael Buffer with the intro, perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit that second half sucked. We got our ass kicked and Mahomes turned into a turd. Oh well, we had a fun year and got to witness a really great divisional game on the way. I'll pull for the Bengals in the SB for sure, glad you guys are happy. LOL!
cool of you to come back! :beer:

orrrrrr the histrical rematch of a couple sbs of my youth with sf. either is ok. i prefer sf though.
Ehhh, I'm not much for the historical aspect. I would be fine with the Niners winning though. Any scenario at this point is pretty great considering the Chiefs won't be there. 🤣

As I dont want Burrow to get killed in the SB, I hope the 49ers win tonight.

Wow, all defenses so far as expected. Two brutal front 7s.
Some real football, none of this pinball Arena league crap (although the AFCC got a lot better defensively after Cincy in the 1st half looked like a doormat)

Kittle was wide open there....poor from Jimmy.
Jimmy's playing with the same injury that caused Bledsoe to miss a playoff game in 98. I know he's definitely on the fragile side, but that's got to hurt every time he throws a ball.

Back