Alex Smith cut...

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
I would certainly bring him in as a bridge. I do have to admit that I have a soft spot for the guy after all he's been through in the NFL.

Pape

Reaction score
Ostensibly the best tier 2 fa qb out there, but his leg makes me cringe

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
I hope the Pats sign him today. No draft capital, cheap contract. Perfect bridge guy. Takes care of the ball and knows how to win. The only issue is his health which is big but I think well worth the risk. Sign him and bring Cam back in the Hill role and you have the perfect combo.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
He couldn’t manage a whole season last year. I don’t know if his leg can withstand a 16 game schedule. Draft a rookie and start Smith for the first 6 games?
Sure.

But not for a whole season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alk

Taking Crazy Pills
Reaction score
Do not want. That dude couldn't even make it two games last season before his leg gave out. It was an incredible story that he not only made it all the way back but actually started a game. I hope he hangs them up.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Do not want. That dude couldn't even make it two games last season before his leg gave out. It was an incredible story that he not only made it all the way back but actually started a game. I hope he hangs them up.
That injury was to the other leg.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
He couldn’t manage a whole season last year. I don’t know if his leg can withstand a 16 game schedule. Draft a rookie and start Smith for the first 6 games?
Sure.

But not for a whole season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sign him for 6 games? Now THAT is a new angle...hmmm. Interesting. Give him a contract per healthy game, or something.