And go and suck on it long and hard, Mehta

I like Mehta. At least he owned up and ate crow. He trolls the Jets better than Volin does to the Pats.

I like Mehta. At least he owned up and ate crow. He trolls the Jets better than Volin does to the Pats.

His closing. He'll retract his stupid apology if he finds out we taped Houston"s practices or deflated balls. Almost as classy as LadyT

Stop it. He calls BB and the Pats cheaters every chance he gets. Besides he knows less football than anyone who posts here.

Stop it. He calls BB and the Pats cheaters every chance he gets. Besides he knows less football than anyone who posts here.

He calls them cheaters, you don't say? Pretty sure our guys do too.
Mehta is at least a good writer with a nice sense of wit. Sure, he is a troll but he is a Jets reporter so ... He will be well worth the read tomorrow as he lays into Fitz I am sure.

He calls them cheaters, you don't say? Pretty sure our guys do too.
Mehta is at least a good writer with a nice sense of wit. Sure, he is a troll but he is a Jets reporter so ... He will be well worth the read tomorrow as he lays into Fitz I am sure.

You're exactly right. I don't read Volin either. You could learn from me.

:coffee:

If you want to hate him for all times regardless of anything he does, that's your prerogative, but like Mazz said, he owned up, ate crow, and showed some humility.

I'll likely read a few more of his articles as a result.

Hey!!!! Watch it!!!! :)

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Just forward the funds to my account. I'll hold the money "in escrow" until the season is over.

He makes an amazing quiche.

Maybe, but what he's really known for, are his PB&J sandwiches.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zOaGkPXn9LQ?start=28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

popcorn

Maybe, but what he's really known for, are his PB&J sandwiches.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zOaGkPXn9LQ?start=28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

popcorn

He can't do them anymore. Think of the children, So it's quiche.

Cheers

Back