And the asshole of the year award goes to..

Just out of curiosity, what was shoplifted from Lord & Taylor? Because that's the last place dear Mom should have been. Unless they have a new burka department I'm unaware of.

I must agree with some of the comments. No Fly List for those parents. Ship the body back to DogTurdigstan.
Posted via Mobile Device

Both his parents think he was famed. His dad said the cops that killed his son were cowards.

I wouldn't pay much attention to this guy. If it was your son who did this, how would you act? Sad, angry, horrified, in denial, all the above?
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldn't ship the body back.....

Bury the fvcker here, in the land he hates... Let him rot for all eternity HERE....

I wouldn't pay much attention to this guy. If it was your son who did this, how would you act? Sad, angry, horrified, in denial, all the above?
Posted via Mobile Device

Not like that I'm sure. I don't see Michael Richards family acting like a bunch of assholes and they would have the right in my opinion, not this jackoff.

Apparently they didn't see the footage of their son shooting at the police and throwing handmade grenades and explosives at them.

Maybe they need pictures of the body parts, or the dead people..

Of all the people with something to say, this asshole should be the last one to open his face. I'd have some sympathy for him, but not after this crap.

Apparently they didn't see the footage of their son shooting at the police and throwing handmade grenades and explosives at them.

Actually they did. However, they said the police took him into custody alive but killed him later. They said the shoot out scene was Hollywood staged. That was just on CBS Morning Show. Their expert is former FBI Assistant Director.
Posted via Mobile Device

These people are unreal. They are not logical in any sense of the word. Completely off the charts and that's why radical Islam is so dangerous. Uneducated. Hysterical. Brutal.

Again I say they need to be disallowed on our soil again. They moved here and delivered their two crazed sons to one day create mayhem. Then they fled BACK to the Hell they sought asylum from. **** them. If they are allowed back for his funeral, it will possibly create a frenzy among other radicals in our midst. No way. Dump his corpse off and be done with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

These people are unreal. They are not logical in any sense of the word. Completely off the charts and that's why radical Islam is so dangerous. Uneducated. Hysterical. Brutal.

Again I say they need to be disallowed on our soil again. They moved here and delivered their two crazed sons to one day create mayhem. Then they fled BACK to the Hell they sought asylum from. **** them. If they are allowed back for his funeral, it will possibly create a frenzy among other radicals in our midst. No way. Dump his corpse off and be done with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's probably America's fault these parents are wack jobs..

Of course it is. They sought asylum from Hell in our country. Their children were educated and FED by the US. Once that was done, those two Dumbasses returned to squalor in Hell. Why? Why go back?

Agenda. They've had one all along.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course it is. They sought asylum from Hell in our country. Their children were educated and FED by the US. Once that was done, those two Dumbasses returned to squalor in Hell. Why? Why go back?

Agenda. They've had one all along.
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess some people just don't appreciate all the handouts..send this jack off back to shitbag Russia, or where evah he's from..

Exactly. Do not allow those parents back here and watch them closely from now on.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's where their insanity is bleeding through. And paranoia. At some point you have to ask, "But WHY would two meaningless kids be framed up? Framed for WHAT possible reason?" Look if we (our government) is going to select random "innocents" and sacrifice them as a lesson learned to these psychotic ****wits, why stop with two? We could easily lump 50 of them up for a much better presentation to the world.

These parents are of significantly lowered IQ and significantly higher guilt to think this was a specialized targeting by our government.

The guilty dog barks the loudest.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back