Another nice statline for doofus Eli Manning, is he still better than Brady?

RonBrace

Reaction score
You know, because he beat him in two Super Bowls (that's right folks, they were on the field together and Eli outplayed Brady, nothing to do with going against the Giants defense vs the Patriots defense).

2 more picks without a TD for Eli, coming off his stellar 10-24, 125 yards and a pick performance against the Steelers. Imagine if Brady put up those numbers? The Pats lose by 50.

Brady has to be perfect every week. No turnovers, 37 points against the lowly Bills, and the Patriots win by 6.

Eli is not playing well this year. Not sure why. I know Hicks was injured for a bit of the season, but there run game has been better. Not sure what the deal is.

I hate anything New York. I hate anything Manning. Therefore, I'd love nothing more than to see Eli be the recipient of a double-fisted nut punch.

That being said, he is one thing his brother is not...clutch. Never puts up the huge regular season stats, just comes up big when he needs to.

its like this year many teams that were predicted to do well are not......I for one didnt think the pats would have lost 3 games before 1/2 the season nor seeing the saints or green bay...I guess it the nfl any givin sunday..I just hope the Pats D can get it together and wonder if one new player will make a difference?:shrug:

its like this year many teams that were predicted to do well are not......I for one didnt think the pats would have lost 3 games before 1/2 the season nor seeing the saints or green bay...I guess it the nfl any givin sunday..I just hope the Pats D can get it together and wonder if one new player will make a difference?:shrug:

Pats had 3 losses at this time last year. :shrug: The pats if they lose games usually lose them early and come on strong as the season goes. One player will not change too much, but it might allow them to do other things that they cannot do now. I really believe this team is a good safety away from having a good defense.

and wonder if one new player will make a difference?:shrug:

Any noticeable improvement in the D as a result of Talib will be a pleasant surprise. With him coming into a new system for game 10, after five weeks gathering rust, I wouldn't expect much. :shrug: On the other hand, he's well rested.

Cheers, BostonTim

I hate anything New York. I hate anything Manning. Therefore, I'd love nothing more than to see Eli be the recipient of a double-fisted nut punch.

That being said, he is one thing his brother is not...clutch. Never puts up the huge regular season stats, just comes up big when he needs to.

Well he kind of needed to the last couple of games....and he was awful, and I dont mean Brady awful where he plays good but makes 1 or 2 bad passes, he was like Cutler awful.

Any noticeable improvement in the D as a result of Talib will be a pleasant surprise. With him coming into a new system for game 10, after five weeks gathering rust, I wouldn't expect much. :shrug: On the other hand, he's well rested.

Cheers, BostonTim

Talib has a lot to learn. My expectations for him the first few wks aren't high but any help is welcomed.

The NYG under TC have always been an up and down team and EM has always been an up and down QB. The year they had their best team under TC was 08 and they went one and done in the playoffs. They love drama and adversity almost as much as the NYJ, they just win SBs so people leave them alone.

The NYG under TC have always been an up and down team and EM has always been an up and down QB. The year they had their best team under TC was 08 and they went one and done in the playoffs. They love drama and adversity almost as much as the NYJ, they just win SBs so people leave them alone.

Well its a good thing their division is as bad as ours, or they might be in trouble.

Pats fans have no business talking shit about Eli. None.

I think she means Brady has dressed up like a real doofus this year... That pic with the glasses and the long coat comes to mind...

I think she means Brady has dressed up like a real doofus this year... That pic with the glasses and the long coat comes to mind...

Actually My wife dug that look...so now I have some shopping to do....here is the thing, Brady lives in a different circle than most of us, so our fashion might be different.

huh? Because he's rich beyond my wildest dreams of avarice he can dress like a doofus? I can pretty much guarantee that when I hit the Florida Lotto I will never wear glasses like that...ever

This is the same way the Giants year went last season up to this point . Never ever ever under any reason count Tom Coughlin out ,until he is mathematically eliminated. The G-men will make the playoffs & they will get hot at the right time again this year. I will be my tax return on it

This is the same way the Giants year went last season up to this point . Never ever ever under any reason count Tom Coughlin out ,until he is mathematically eliminated. The G-men will make the playoffs & they will get hot at the right time again this year. I will be my tax return on it

They only won 2 superbowls, so this thing you speak of does not happen as much as you think, in other years they miss the playoffs, its just that nobody really cares...they are playing like crap, we can say they are playing like crap, and a superbowl does not change that.

Lot of football left to be played. Way to early to be counting out Eli & the G-men. I hope they do suck the rest of the year. But like I said I would not bet on it

Lot of football left to be played. Way to early to be counting out Eli & the G-men. I hope they do suck the rest of the year. But like I said I would not bet on it

Well they are in as bad of a division as we are, so they will probably win that sorry division, but they do not make the playoffs as much as they win the superbowl so its not just a certain that they go 9-7 and win it all again.

Back