Antonio Cromartie trying to remember his kids' names

Ummmm yeah, that's it. They made me do it twice. I did it so good the first time that I couldn't remember shit the second time through after just doing it once. C'mon guys. It's much harder to remember stuff you have to recite the second time.

:rolleyes:

Point: HBO.

Brilliant!

And beyond that, they are his f'n kids! If there is one topic you should be able to discuss at the drop of a hat it is the names and ages of your children.

<<
The new name for my fantasy football squad this year. Cromarties kids.
>>

Or you could go with Henry's Horde

This was on T&R this a.m.

One 5 year old
Three 3 year olds
Two 2 year olds (one turning 3 in December)
Two infants

For you that have that Many 3 years Old unless 2 or them are twins. he had to sleep with 3 different women in the same year. He should be happy they did not all meet up and duct tape him member to his stomach.

For you that have that Many 3 years Old unless 2 or them are twins. he had to sleep with 3 different women in the same year. He should be happy they did not all meet up and duct tape him member to his stomach.

Exactly. :coffee:

Pretty sure it's 8 children by 7 different women. :blink:

we know where his money is going, well should be going

ten years after he retires he will be up to his ass in debt

I guess he claims this video is the second take - the producers asked him to re-do it because he ran through the names too quickly the first time. Supposedly they ask him to "pause" more between the names.

Hmmmm......

Now he's apparently claiming HBO made him do 2 takes, and that he had no problem in the first one but that HBO wanted him to look bad so they had him try a 2nd time.

HBO says nope, single take ROFL I think I believe the network in this case.

Ummmm yeah, that's it. They made me do it twice. I did it so good the first time that I couldn't remember shit the second time through after just doing it once. C'mon guys. It's much harder to remember stuff you have to recite the second time.

:rolleyes:

Point: HBO.

I guess he claims this video is the second take - the producers asked him to re-do it because he ran through the names too quickly the first time. Supposedly they ask him to "pause" more between the names.

Hmmmm......

Have you seen the critically acclaimed film "Moon" ? :coffee:

Back