Anyone fired up?? (Red Sox Thread)

WEFVSAHFASDYHDFASILHFDGJKFDASJK WE DID IT!!!!!!11 OH!!!1 MY!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!! WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To repeat the Major League quote I posted a few pages back.....

THE RED SOX WIN IT! THE RED SOX WIN IT! OH MY GOD THE RED SOX WIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is a dream, please don't wake me up.

In the words of Frank Barone......"Holy Krap!"

Thank you to the Sox for what was truly a Magical Season.

I just noticed Panic Leskanic ( edited as Pook informed me I had the wrong player) dropped to the ground and made a snow angel on the infield ... ala 2001 Patriots superBowl victory

lmao did I mention I love those IDIOTS!

Holy sh1t people! I'm numb. I'm stunned. My head is spinning and I feel faint.... literally.

Why are the Red Sox celebrating in the clubhouse? Why are they jumping on each other on the field? Why the champagne? I am confused. Did we win the Wild Card again or something? Are we having our "we're number 2" yearly celebration? Where is joephoto to bring me back to earth and tell me this is not real.

When does this become reality?

Rest in Peace Grampy. The Sox have won the World Series for you. You can shut the TV off now big guy.

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
I just noticed Mueller droped to the ground and made a sonw angel oon the infield ... ala 2001 Patriots superBowl victory

lmao did I mention I love those IDIOTS!

That was Panic Leskanic that did the snow angel.... pretty funny. Wonder where he got such an idea?

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
:Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :Redsox: :thumb:

Hi fives and Hugs all around the PLANET!!!!!!!

:Redsox: :toast: :Redsox: :toast: :Redsox: :toast: :Redsox:

Ive waited all my life for this..my father (RIP) never got to see it...i made sure my 7 yr old was in the room for the last 3 outs so he could experience the feeling of winning a WS.....holy cow...thats it.....holy ****ing cow

Back