Apologies to the planet and the team.

Dominated

Reaction score
Just sayin,

I bailed out on chat earlier deeming the game lost.

I never stopped watching thanks to my hubby.

I'm sorry, I am very emotional when it comes to this team and I felt they were beating them selves nothing worse than that IMO. I am thrilled they made it to the SB.

You guys all rock!! Sorry for dipping out on ya.

No worries, just hang in there during the SB. Win or lose, we all bleed together.

Just sayin,

I bailed out on chat earlier deeming the game lost.

I never stopped watching thanks to my hubby.

I'm sorry, I am very emotional when it comes to this team and I felt they were beating them selves nothing worse than that IMO. I am thrilled they made it to the SB.

You guys all rock!! Sorry for dipping out on ya.

I try not to be on the message board a lot during the games, there are a ton of emotions going on and sometimes its not best to have an outlet to express them, especially for me.

It's okay, Dom. My husband walked out in the 3rd quarter. He couldn't deal at all. I was pretty disgusted and depressed, too. I thought we were doomed, even if we had to go into OT. Now, I'm sort of feeling like I did in 2001, when I just felt like it was meant to be...maybe then because of the whole 9/11 thing and now because of the whole Myra thing. I'm going to be going back and forth on this for the next two weeks, one minute thinking we're going to do this thing, and the next thinking no way can we beat the Giants.

You're not alone.

Don't sweat it. I firmly believe that the combined efforts of all the fans effects the game on a cosmic, immeasurable, subliminal level. Gotta keep watching.

Everythings going according to plan beat the Giants and we will have avenged every single one of our playoff losses in the Brady era.

We have pissed off Brady Syndrome on our side.

Dom -

Mikie's post was not football related. He just wants to touch your body, 'cuz he knows not everybody has got a body like you.

Thanks everyone. I just feel like a shit head, glad you all understand :)

LOL - PM EasyBigFella for advice on how to manage your shortcomings

ROFL

(All that being said, I don't think you were alone in your angst during that game)

Don't sweat it. I firmly believe that the combined efforts of all the fans effects the game on a cosmic, immeasurable, subliminal level. Gotta keep watching.

Yes! We all need to stick with our team and send them positive energy. We all fall on the same sword.

Damn, I'm talking like I'm facing judgment day!

Back