BC Alum: Let's Hear It!

Good for Romo, happy to see you took advantage of every opportunity he could find.

For the record, I've yet to see proof he took steroids at BC, so I'm not sure how his admission of taking them in 2001 affects the university.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
For the record, I've yet to see proof he took steroids at BC, so I'm not sure how his admission of taking them in 2001 affects the university.
Exactly, what are the odds that anyone at BC would gamble on something like that.
________
Second-generation Taurus

I don't give a ratass about any athlete who denies steroid use or disguises it as supplements, retires and then pens a book detailing his steroid use.

If there was no book to push, would he have come clean about his steroid use? I think not.

Just another book I won't buy or read.......

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
I don't give a ratass about any athlete who denies steroid use or disguises it as supplements, retires and then pens a book detailing his steroid use.

If there was no book to push, would he have come clean about his steroid use? I think not.

Just another book I won't buy or read.......
In this case, he had already been caught (a few years back), so I don't think there's anyone really surprised about this jerk.
________
Yamaha YM3526 specifications

feeling Ihave is the man has some issues and is afraid that he may not be remembered to highly. what to do you ask? write a tell all book try to get the public to think you did what you had to do to overcome all obstacles and perform at the level you did.

also try to reason wwhy you spat in the face of another man or injured a teamamte in a state of rage as a side effect of all the doping you did to just play the game you love

BS Meter is going off the charts.

His writer was on WEEI and was telling sob stories of 34 concussions and never missed a regular season game with injury.

he also is slurring and forgets where he is driving mid trip.

Mr NFLfan said:
Rumor has it the NCAA is now ordering steroid testing on the complete BC sailing team. :D

Don't even joke about that. The sailing team has been fighting an uphill battle for decades and have finally reached the peak. :)

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Don't even joke about that. The sailing team has been fighting an uphill battle for decades and have finally reached the peak. :)

Wouldn't the sailing team be fighting an upstream battle, or rip current battle?

Perhaps the sailing team's problem was that they were trying to go uphill in a sail boat. :huh:

mgoblue101415 said:
Wouldn't the sailing team be fighting an upstream battle, or rip current battle?

Perhaps the sailing team's problem was that they were trying to go uphill in a sail boat. :huh:

I was going to go with the "sailing upstream thing", but I thought it was too obvious.

BionicPatriot said:
Pats and Sox is right. It's only a matter a time before we see a "Sailing season over" thread.

No way. I see another dynasty in New England from this squad. The question is why haven't Pats fans embraced this sailing team?

Re: Re: BC Alum: Let's Hear It!

RayClay said:
Did he have his collar up to hide the needle marks?

He probably did. I'm sure Romo tried his best to have a collar installed on his Bronco uniform. Good for Romo.

Back