Belated Congratulations on SB win #5 guys!

I haven't been around in quite some time but wanted to send some congrats to everyone once things calmed down over here. :party:

That was a fantastic game to watch!

Just wish the Colts franchise wasn't such a dumpster fire. I really miss the rivalry we "used" to have. :banghead:

Thanks. I hope you're well. I could tell you that I believed they would pull it back from 28-3 down. However, that would be a lie.

I haven't been around in quite some time but wanted to send some congrats to everyone once things calmed down over here. :party:

That was a fantastic game to watch!

Just wish the Colts franchise wasn't such a dumpster fire. I really miss the rivalry we "used" to have. :banghead:

Thanks man, good to see you.

Hi Dred, I hope you and yours are doing well.

:toast:

The first three of those is why they were the good ol days. The PeyPey fans never surrenered back then, but the (winning) numbers were all ours. Good times.

Cheers

Hey dred! Nice to see you around. Come back again and fill me in on what is wrong in Indy other than owner, GM, Coach and Roster.

Wow! Good to see you awholes again! :D

You may have 5 SB wins, but at least we had Prince play our halftime show.

Gotta admit that was one of the best.

Ok. That is all I got. :yay2:

Wow! Good to see you awholes again! :D

You may have 5 SB wins, but at least we had Prince play our halftime show.

Gotta admit that was one of the best.

Ok. That is all I got. :yay2:

I don't think his performance would have been as lively this time around...

Too soon?

Anyway, not really a fan of hers, but I thought Lady G was pretty good.

We had U2, Lady G, Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake...who performed at the other 2?

2001: "The Kings of Rock and Pop" featuring Aerosmith, 'N'Sync, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly
2002: U2
2003: Shania Twain, No Doubt and Sting
2004: Janet Jackson, Kid Rock, P. Diddy, Nelly and Justin Timberlake
2005: Paul McCartney
2006: The Rolling Stones
2007: Prince
2008: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
2009: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
2010: The Who
2011: The Black Eyed Peas, Usher, Slash
2012: Madonna
2013: Beyonce
2014: Bruno Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers
2015: Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott
2016: Coldplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars

2001: "The Kings of Rock and Pop" featuring Aerosmith, 'N'Sync, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly
oh my god... I'd forgotten (repressed...) that

For me the best halftime show was oddly enough the worst game in the history of the NFL. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

I liked Katy Perry too because booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs.

I didn't like Gaga for reasons I've expressed in a different section of this forum.

Back