Belichick?s personnel approach has cost Patriots championships

At this point, if BSPN says the sky is blue, I'm going to assume it's pink until I get a chance to verify for myself.

lol. I got that from :bow:Spacecrime here so thanks SC! :toast: The incomparable Earthwind Moreland & Hank Poteat...their names make me laugh.
:bow: HS added Randall Gay and Troy Brown to those who played CB while Ty Law was out with his lis Franc injury. (Honestly I don't know how some of you remember such specific things that happened so long ago.)

But still that D was vicious.......... Lmao at how vicious they were and also wasn't Asante Samuel on the squad

I think Law has it backwards actually. I think if the Pats had locked up their own guys early like Branch and Samuels instead of letting them hit the market and get out bid than that might have yielded another ring or two. They seemed to have learned from that when they locked up Mayo, Gronk and AH early and have also done the same with Brady over the years and appear to be in position to do the same with Collins, Hightower and Butler.

Here is the story from King.

Peter King On Deion Branch Leaving New England: 'In Hindsight, It Was An Idiotic Move'
http://boston.sbnation.com/new-engl...patriots-tom-brady-peter-king-leaving-idiotic
Thanks, I had never read that.

The only trade I see that could have cost us the Super Bowl was Richard Seymour trade. I really truly believe that may have caused one Superbowl. Overall though I felt like long-term it was a smart move. I just feel BB let go Richard one year too early.

Seymour was an attitude problem and was always bitching. I think he actually would have made the 09 lockerroom even worse than it was.

Back