Ben Watson's Bro...Asa

Heart issues. They scare me. He's medically cleared but Reggie Lewis is never far from my thoughts.

Cheers, BostonTim

Heart issues. They scare me. He's medically cleared but Reggie Lewis is never far from my thoughts.

Cheers, BostonTim

PVCs is very different than cardiomyopathy. Premature Ventricular Contractions have a good prognosis with Tx. Cardiomyopathy has far better Tx now than 20 yrs ago but the best you get is a guarded prognosis and you're probably facing a heart transplant in the future.

Can he catch the ball unlike pizza paddles. Watson very talented but dropped the ball too many times.

I guess Ben didn't talk too much sh*t about the Pats and Condon isn't his brother's agent. :D

Watson may have dropped a few passes, but he always played hard and never gave up on a play. He was so close to being very good, just not quite there. Maybe little brother is more of the complete package.

Retweeted by Ben Volin
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider ·31 mins
Patriots gave $3,000 signing bonus, another $17,000 in guarantees to undrafted tight end Asa Watson, younger brother of Saints TE Ben Watson

Retweeted by Ben Volin
Patriots gave $3,000 signing bonus, another $17,000 in guarantees to undrafted tight end Asa Watson, younger brother of Saints TE Ben Watson

Ben must have some pics

Retweeted by Ben Volin

Ben must have some pics
I'm going to catch hell for this. But that's what makes it fun.

Asa is a surprisingly decent comp for The Prisoner. I've never seen him play but the numbers match up decently. As well as can be expected given the physical freak that The Prisoner was :

The Prisoner :

Height: 6023
Weight: 245
40 Yrd Dash: 4.64
20 Yrd Dash: 2.71
10 Yrd Dash: 1.65
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 30
Vertical Jump: 33
Broad Jump: 09'03"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.18
3-Cone Drill: 6.83

Asa :

Height: 6023
Weight: 239
40 Yrd Dash: 4.69
20 Yrd Dash: 2.72
10 Yrd Dash: 1.59
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 26
Vertical Jump: 32
Broad Jump: 09'09"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.40
3-Cone Drill: 7.00

Asa can't compete in the agility - who can - but Asa's were good, clearly better than DJ Williams whose Shuttle and 3 Cone were 4.51 and 7.29 respectively.

I'm going to catch hell for this. But that's what makes it fun. Asa is a surprisingly decent comp for The Prisoner. I've never seen him play but the numbers match up decently. As well as can be expected given the physical freak that The Prisoner was : The Prisoner : Height: 6023 Weight: 245 40 Yrd Dash: 4.64 20 Yrd Dash: 2.71 10 Yrd Dash: 1.65 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 30 Vertical Jump: 33 Broad Jump: 09'03" 20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.18 3-Cone Drill: 6.83 Asa : Height: 6023 Weight: 239 40 Yrd Dash: 4.69 20 Yrd Dash: 2.72 10 Yrd Dash: 1.59 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 26 Vertical Jump: 32 Broad Jump: 09'09" 20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.40 3-Cone Drill: 7.00 Asa can't compete in the agility - who can - but Asa's were good, clearly better than DJ Williams whose Shuttle and 3 Cone were 4.51 and 7.29 respectively.
Prisoner just call him Aperp. Can Asa catch the ball on a consent basis. Something his brother struggled at.

Prisoner just call him Aperp. Can Asa catch the ball on a consent basis. Something his brother struggled at.
I don't like that name. It's a little too endearing and doesn't get the point across. The Prisoner is better for me.

As for Asa, no-one really knows. He barely played, with 29 catches in college. 24 in his junior year. I know nothing about him except that athletically he is interesting.

I don't like that name. It's a little too endearing and doesn't get the point across. The Prisoner is better for me. As for Asa, no-one really knows. He barely played, with 29 catches in college. 24 in his junior year. I know nothing about him except that athletically he is interesting.
Convict & inmate or stupid Thug also work. He's has to be one of the stupidest rich thugs ever. To have all that evidence easily linked back to him.,
Getting back to the UDFA if Beck, Jones or Watson can just learn the playbook. Mostly importantly CATCH THE BALL. They be a huge upgrade over Hooman, Mulligan & Williams. Who were a last resort in the passing game.

I wasn't the world's biggest Ben Watson fan and thought he had all-world ability but never really liked the contact all that much. He was soft, bascially and that is why he'd drop so many balls that he could've had. He was always hearing footsteps even though he was built like a truck. His concentration wasn't the greatest, either and he took a lot of dumb penalties over the course of his career. His softness reflected in his blocking as well. A finesse player in the body of a dominant in-line TE. He drove me nuts and I believe the staff and his teammates as well or we would not have let him walk so easily. Ben Watson was a fairly large 1st round disappointment.

He had that iconic hustle play vs. Denver that people remember as an example of what a beast he was, but that was a glaring exception and not what he was week-in and week-out. Weak.

Great guy, great athlete, but not a great football player. Let's hope his little brother doesn't flinch when there is a safety in the same area code.

I wasn't the world's biggest Ben Watson fan and thought he had all-world ability but never really liked the contact all that much. He was soft, bascially and that is why he'd drop so many balls that he could've had. He was always hearing footsteps even though he was built like a truck. His concentration wasn't the greatest, either and he took a lot of dumb penalties over the course of his career. His softness reflected in his blocking as well. A finesse player in the body of a dominant in-line TE. He drove me nuts and I believe the staff and his teammates as well or we would not have let him walk so easily. Ben Watson was a fairly large 1st round disappointment.

He had that iconic hustle play vs. Denver that people remember as an example of what a beast he was, but that was a glaring exception and not what he was week-in and week-out. Weak.

Great guy, great athlete, but not a great football player. Let's hope his little brother doesn't flinch when there is a safety in the same area code.

I actually used the Denver play as an example in class of Pythagorean Theorem.

Bailey catches the ball at the goal line. Watson is across the field also on the goal line exactly 50 yards away. He catches Bailey on the other goal line 100 yards down field. How far did Watson run?

Bailey catches the ball at the goal line. Watson is across the field also on the goal line exactly 50 yards away. He catches Bailey on the other goal line 100 yards down field. How far did Watson run?

111.8 yards

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

You're asking the wrong guy, but I always loved it when one of my teachers would use a real-life example instead of phucking trains leaving the station.

Style points for you.

Watson may have dropped a few passes, but he always played hard and never gave up on a play. He was so close to being very good, just not quite there. Maybe little brother is more of the complete package.

I always thought he got a bad rap by Pats fans. He was a legitimate NFL tight end. His main sin was that he wasn't a superstar.

Back