Bernard Pollard

Before the game, my friend said "so, who does Pollard take out this game". I joked and said, "hopefully it's not somebody too important"

ugh

And FYI, I still think he was down

He's pissed at TB...lol
Danny Picard ‏@DannyPicard
Bernard Pollard calls Tom Brady's high leg on the slide, "Bull crap."

He's pissed at TB...lol

F*ck him. He hasn't met a cheapshot he didn't like. And I realize half the injuries to Pats players he has been involved with were clean hits. Still, he sucks big ole monkey sized testicles. There I said it. F him and that big mouthed Suggs whose mama apparently didn't take him to the dentist when he was younger.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Not PC to say it ... But looking back, that hit Pollard put on Welker was worth every one of the 15 yards it cost Baltimore. Tone-setter.

You can't go after Pollard. He's a safety. You cut Ngata's knees and if he bitches tell him to ask for 31. When Pitta crosses the middle same thing. Go low. High ankle sprain or ACL. Have to fight fire with fire. Like they do in hockey. We played like the Vancouver Canucks. They were the Bruins.

TWO THINGS

Tom was a little bitch with that slide, I said it as he did it and he is lucky he did not pull a talib, I would have pulled it back if he tried it on me

He's pissed at TB...lol

Best bet is to sign Pollard, he is what the Pats DB's are lacking, a tough hard hitting DB...BUT why is he constantly changing teams? must be douchebaggery

TWO THINGS

Tom was a little bitch with that slide, I said it as he did it and he is lucky he did not pull a talib, I would have pulled it back if he tried it on me

Yeah. WTF was that all about? If Flacco did that I'd be calling for his head. Cheap bush-league move right there by TFB.

Once is an occurence

Twice COULD be a coindicence

But a Third and Fourth time Patriots players are getting their season ended because of him? NOT A COINCIDENCE

I hope someone permanently cripples him

Once is an occurence

But a Third and Fourth time Patriots players are getting their season ended because of him? NOT A COINCIDENCE

would you like him if he was a Patriots?

Rodney Harrison and Lawyer Milloy want to know....he is what the Pats are missing.

would you like him if he was a Patriots?

Rodney Harrison and Lawyer Milloy want to know....he is what the Pats are missing.

Good Question. Would I like him? No.

Would I be able to stomach him? Not necessarily. I would understand his role and know what he was doing and just accept it being a fan (See Manny Ramirez)

But, those aren't the circumstances. He's a f***king asshole who is a clear-cut head hunter and has ended the season of 4 Patriots which has directly led to the Patriots being screwed out of a legitimate chance at winning a Superbowl(2008 and 2011; Last night is NOT one of those cases as the Ravens kicked the Patriots asses up and down the field, and 2009 the Patriots were soft as baby sh**)

Once is an occurence

That's nice :shake:

Bernard Pollard had nothing to do with Wes Welker's injury in Houston in 2009. Pollard wasn't even near Welker. He got hurt making a cut on the shitty Houston turf.

On the Gronk injury last year Pollard simply tackled him. There was nothing dirty about it.

He must have been involved in some other plays that has so many of my fellow fans complaining, but I don't remember them.

Back