Bills @ Patriots: Official Game Thread

bmooney54

Reaction score
The Gods are angered by us using the weekly thread as the game thread and have smited us thusly. Hopefully this small homage helps us win.

Go Pats!!!

:patriotlogo::patriotlogo::patriotlogo:

I have changed my entire game day attire after the back-to-back losses...again. What are you doing to appease the Gods?

I have changed my entire game day attire after the back-to-back losses...again. What are you doing to appease the Gods?

You all know how great a new sweatshirt can look and how depraved an old beatup torn, wornout an ugly and ancient and abused sweatshirt can be, I'm wearing my ancient and abused original bellichick equipment hoodie that has been in the back corner of my dead drawer for years, That might help.

Cheers, BostonTim

Get a Pats themed father's day shirt every year, for some reason I haven't been wearing this years version. Busted it out for today.

Pats by 26

Back to Patriots football!

Per the NFL’s GSIS program:
Out of all the personnel combinations the Patriots have used this season, the one with the best per-yard average (among those used 10 times or more) has been James White, Philip Dorsett, Hogan, Edelman and Gronkowski. That grouping has averaged 9.09 yards per play and 9.90 yards per pass.

That’s the personnel grouping McD needs to use.

It’s time to let Brady get back to picking apart matchups, which he’s made a living on until this season. Now the hurry-up becomes viable again without Gordon.

White, Dorsett, Edelman, Hogan and Gronkowski should be the default personnel grouping, with Michel ready to split time with White. And it’s time to use the receiving ability Michel showed in college.
Mix Cordarrelle Patterson with Dorsett as strictly a go and screen receiver. Gordon was not threatening defenses deep; Patterson, for all his flaws, can certainly do that.
Also, while we’re at it, don’t be afraid to take Gronkowski off the field at times and insert White and/or Rex Burkhead for the tight end. Or take Hogan off, if Brady is going to continue to ignore him (and he has been doing that, outside of a few designed plays).
With Gordon gone it’s time for the Patriots to take better advantage of the skillsets of the players who are left. It should have been done months ago, but Gordon was a large part of the reason why the offensive scheme was dumbed down & has looked so different this year.

Other totals from the NFL’s GSIS program:
10 plays – 9 pass, 1 rush
Average yards per play – 2.1
James White, Chris Hogan, Josh Gordon, Julian Edelman, Dwayne Allen

14 plays – 2 pass, 12 rush
Average yards per play – 3.07
Sony Michel, James Develin, Phillip Dorsett, Chris Hogan, Rob Gronkowski

12 plays – 2 pass, 10 rush
Average yards per play – 4.42
Sony Michel, James Develin, Phillip Dorsett, Julian Edelman, Rob Gronkowski

PATRIOTS INACTIVES: Keionta Davis, Duke Dawson, James Ferentz, Brandon King, Obi Melifonwu, Derek Rivers, Adrian Clayborn

BILLS INACTIVES: Derek Anderson, Charles Clay, Vlad Ducasse, Chris Ibory, Ryan Lewis, Dean Marlowe, RayRay McCloud

Brady has over 1200 yards, 7 TDs and 2 ints over the last 4 weeks.

That's and average of over 300 yards and about 2 TDs per game. Pat's also rush for a good amount of TDs.

Seems pretty decent to me.

Hopefully he can keep it up.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

I'm going off my normal low carb diet for today... chili dogs for the win!

We aren't in a position to take anyone for granted these days.

Let's see some passion today.

Agreed, like to see an ass kicking here today, get the boys some good vibes heading into the end of the season

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Phew, he almost got outside there. That tackle probably saved 50 yards or so

Agreed, like to see an ass kicking here today, get the boys some good vibes heading into the end of the season

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Phew, he almost got outside there. That tackle probably saved 50 yards or so

Yeah, that was another scary kickoff.

Encouraging start for the defense.

....And another drop by Edelman

Jules with another drop.

3 plays, 3 passes all to Edelman. So much for spreading it around lol

Let’s go D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a kick, looked like the wind blew it a little but they said it was only 9 MPH

Back