Bills trying to injure opposing players? Hmmm

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
It's been pretty interesting to see that teams that play the Bills are receiving incredible amounts of injuries.

-Chicago game (Jeffries and Marshall got injured)
-Miami game (Moreno)
-SD game (Woodhead)
-Detroit game (Megatron)
-Pats (Mayo and Ridley)

Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith (both douches, I know) were on the air talking about Bills players intentionally going after Gronk's knees on Sunday. Can it be that the Bills are taking runs at the oppositions's best players? If not, it's quite a coincidence that team's top players are getting knocked out weekly by them. Just sayin'. :coffee:

Umm I dunno, who is their DC again?
Nahhh...couldn't be THAT guy promoting dirty and undisciplined play.
:coffee:

Umm I dunno, who is their DC again?
Nahhh...couldn't be THAT guy promoting dirty and undisciplined play.
:coffee:

Youre right, no way a class individual like Jim Schwartz would ever condone such a thing :coffee: When Gregg Williams was there in 2012, there was a bounty system. Many players are still there from 2012. Must be a freak coincidence :coffee:

both injuries were not anything suspicious, Mayo's knee just gave out and Ridley's injury didn't like a leg shot. On the other hand I will admit a saw a few go at Gronk's knee

At this point with the attempt at Gronks knees I'd almost love to see him forego any YAC and tuck the ball away good, drop the shoulder, and just pile drive the low DB right on the upper back. A fractured clavicle or 3 will get the message out that he's not gonna sit back and take it.

How many unsportsmanlike/roughing penalties does Suh have since Schwartz was canned?
/the more you know

Gronk's knees were definitely targeted at least twice and Ridley was hit square in the knee from the side when he went down. No question about that.

Mayo had a freak injury.

Gronk's knees were definitely targeted at least twice and Ridley was hit square in the knee from the side when he went down. No question about that.

Mayo had a freak injury.

Without a doubt, Ridley's knee was hit from the side and his knee bent at a horrific angle.

Jim Schwartz is a dirty, disgusting scumbag. There's no doubt in my mind that he's coaching his players like that. From the beginning of the game yesterday, their defense was off and running, trying to start fights, and ripping at Patriots players on the field. There were a few times I thought penalties should have been called.

Wasn't Reggie Bush injured vs the Bills, too? I think so.

Add him to the list.

Mayo had a freak injury.
Ridley's is hard to say targeted, I saw it a couple times and it appeared he planted to try to avoid the hit and that caused the injury to happen. IMO to say he went knee hunting is tough.

Without a doubt, Ridley's knee was hit from the side and his knee bent at a horrific angle.

Jim Schwartz is a dirty, disgusting scumbag. There's no doubt in my mind that he's coaching his players like that. From the beginning of the game yesterday, their defense was off and running, trying to start fights, and ripping at Patriots players on the field. There were a few times I thought penalties should have been called.

Well, to be fair, Hughes did get a 15-yarder for patting his own teammate on the shoulder.

Well, to be fair, Hughes did get a 15-yarder for patting his own teammate on the shoulder.

You don't know what the ref hears directly in that pile.

And that piece of poo should have been flagged more than once. Most noticably for the shove to the ground of TB when he was walking upfield about 3 seconds after delivering a pass.

He's a doosh.

Ridley's is hard to say targeted, I saw it a couple times and it appeared he planted to try to avoid the hit and that caused the injury to happen. IMO to say he went knee hunting is tough.

Bills are becoming the "Black Widow" of the NFL. Sorry, no one can tell me these injuries are mere coincidences based on Schwartz' history and their own history.

If you're able to throw a shoulder into a guy's knee, you can extend your arms and trip a guy up. Direct hits to the knee are unnecessary.

It's been pretty interesting to see that teams that play the Bills are receiving incredible amounts of injuries.

-Chicago game (Jeffries and Marshall got injured)
-Miami game (Moreno)
-SD game (Woodhead)
-Detroit game (Megatron)
-Pats (Mayo and Ridley)

Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith (both douches, I know) were on the air talking about Bills players intentionally going after Gronk's knees on Sunday. Can it be that the Bills are taking runs at the oppositions's best players? If not, it's quite a coincidence that team's top players are getting knocked out weekly by them. Just sayin'. :coffee:

Add Reggie Bush to your list.

Bills are becoming the "Black Widow" of the NFL. Sorry, no one can tell me these injuries are mere coincidences based on Schwartz' history and their own history.

Definitely a weak call on Hughes there. Ref must have thought he was slapping one of the Patriots instead of his own teammates. That being said, he got away with at least 3 roughing the passer calls (although he did finally get hit with one later in the game).

Back