Black Monday

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Who goes & who stays?

I don't think Gregg Williams is the long term answer in Cleveland but it's going to be difficult cutting him loose after the job his done.

Todd Bowles- probably gone
Vance Joseph- I think he's done
Dirk Koetter- Thin ice
Steven Wilks - could be toast after just one season

Who goes & who stays?

I don't think Gregg Williams is the long term answer in Cleveland but it's going to be difficult cutting him loose after the job his done.

Dirk Koetter- Thin ice

Gase maybe ?

Word out of Miami is that Gase will be safe, but Tannenbaum will be gone.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xww_oaafCBA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Who goes & who stays?

Dirk Koetter- Thin ice

Williams should get another year tryout with Kitchens doing the offense. If the Browns fired Huey at the beginning of the year, they most likely would be in the playoffs this year. Just my opinion though.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Does Philbin stay as coach for the Packers? He has the stamp of approval from the only guy who matters there...

Williams should get another year tryout with Kitchens doing the offense. If the Browns fired Huey at the beginning of the year, they most likely would be in the playoffs this year. Just my opinion though.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Does Philbin stay as coach for the Packers? He has the stamp of approval from the only guy who matters there...

Huey should have been gone at the end of last year but point taken.

Get this. There are rumblings in Cincy that if Marvin Lewis moves on that Huey is the fav to get the job. That would be so awesome.

Get this. There are rumblings in Cincy that if Marvin Lewis moves on that Huey is the fav to get the job. That would be so awesome.

Why are NFL people so enamoured with Hue Jackson?

Yep, I've heard that as well...Paul Brown must be very proud of his son. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Cincy and Mike Brown are enamoured because they're cheap

Also Cardinals...

Ah, that time of year to re-gift retreads. It warms me up all over.

Hope not! Give that man a 10-year extension! :coffee:

Oh I agree. And you aren’t the first to suggest that of course. Just thinking maybe there’s the slimmest chance ownership gets sick of that team stepping on their cranks in critical situations.

Edit: a lot of talk in Pitt about replacing Tomlin with McCarthy

Oh I agree. And you aren’t the first to suggest that of course. Just thinking maybe there’s the slimmest chance ownership gets sick of that team stepping on their cranks in critical situations.

That sounds like a wash... :coffee:

I'm thinking, no, make that hoping that the dumber, fatter Gruden brother is available. The Redskins are falling apart from the FO down. This is a team that came out of training camp with legitimate 12-4 talent and what should have been an elite defense. Their training and conditioning, as evidenced by the insane amount of injuries they've sustained the last few seasons, is garbage. Josh has nothing on Gruden from a total Why The Face play calling standpoint. A lot of the veterans are absolutely pissed, and cutting Swearinger may have been the most head-scratchingly stupid move this side of trading a 1st round pick for Amari Cooper. Jay Gruden makes me nostalgic for Norv Turner.

As much as I love the Redskins (which I know a lot of you still don't understand but they keep Jr. and I humble and give us a front row seat to how the other half live)...fuck them sideways with a Nick Backstom's hockey stick. They make the JETE look functional.

Who goes & who stays?

Dirk Koetter- Thin ice

The majority of Donkey Nation thinks so, too, from what I can see. If it wasn't a done deal already, losing to the Faiders sealed Joseph's fate.

How to lose a tough guy image in 10 days.
The fall of the Steeler empire.
Someone should make a movie.

Back