Board down time. Please read.

Check. Check. Testing 123.....

Thanks to all involved, especially UT for resetting my pw!

Austin may be along to answer, but I would imagine we will be just fine with maybe a slight slowdown.

Austin may be along to answer, but I would imagine we will be just fine with maybe a slight slowdown.

Yep, may be a slight slow down and may be a couple of quick (5mins) reboots but otherwise you should be clear.

I assume these were server resets, but in case not, I have noticed twice today the board become completely inaccessible. When it came back, the users logged in had completely reset.

I assume these were server resets, but in case not, I have noticed twice today the board become completely inaccessible. When it came back, the users logged in had completely reset.

Correct, expect a few more overnight

Austin and UT thanks for all that you do for us here !

Gina

For sure. I'm stopping work now to watch game, if I'm sober it will start an hour or so after. If I'm not, it may still start an hour after but no guarantees you won't end up as Ptaplesnet.corn :D
.corn ?!? !?

are we switching to a Colts message board and no one told me?? might have to break out the old BlueBallz name for that!!

and thanks for all you do it is much appreciated!!

I'm really happy with the changes to the new server. The Planet has never run more smoothly. Thanks so much.

Back