Board down time. Please read.

I worry that if we stay with VB3, we'll break again as things like PHP get updated.

If you can set up the test site, Austin, and still get all the messages and threads transferred over after, that may work. Gives us plenty of time to learn it and for me to find out what plugins I can add to get us customized, and get the look and feel correct.

Thanks Austin.

Agree! I like 4, haven't seen 5. Would rather upgrade now instead of going through hell later.

Thanks Austin & UT!!!!

Ok, sounds good. If we do the test site, that may help both of us figure out if it will work, especially for your much larger db.

Sent from my Enigma Device.

I want to be on the test site. I can deface a good message board with the best of em lol

I updated several of our mods with the minor upgrade to the board software. We went from 3.8.0 to 3.8.9. Several of our installed mods were outdated.

I also, FINALLY chased down what I think is the last of the PHP errors when posting a reply. Please let me know if you see any more.

Austin thank you for your efforts, and giving my hard earn rep back.

<----------------------------

Yeah, I upgraded the extended rep system too, has more colors and stuff.

I notice we have the big stars back for our rep.

I thought we reset everyone back to zero a while back, did that get "undone"?

No all the rankings should still be the same. I don't think I ever reset it to zero, just redefined the scale so everyone had room to grow.

I'm just going to chime in real quick to say thanks for everyone's hard work. I love the new banner. I may not spend as much time here as I used to, but I do enjoy coming in to read the articles and the good football banter. It's a great place to hang out

:toast:

thank you Austin and UT and anyone else for your hard work and efforts with this place.

Now off to the rep whore thread.

Not posted yet, and everything seems to be fine. Props to Austin and the rest of the folks that help with the running of all the rest of the back end stuff that I have no clue about.

Yes.

The plan is for the CHiefsplanet migration tonight.

Back