Bold Preditcions 2016 season

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Here are some bold predictions for the 2016 season:

1. The Colts will finish 3rd in their division behind the Texans and the Jags.
2. The Broncos will finish 3rd in their division behind the Chiefs and the Raiders.
3. Rex Ryan will be fired after the 2016 season.
4. The Patriots will finish 12-4 with the #1 seed in the AFC.
5. The Patriots will beat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.
6 Tom Brady will be Super Bowl MVP and will refuse to accept the trophy from Roger Goodell.

2. The Broncos will finish 3rd in their division behind the Chiefs and the Raiders.
6 Tom Brady will be Super Bowl MVP and will refuse to accept the trophy from Roger Goodell.

Goodell wouldn't have the balls to even give him the trophy. He'd send Troy Vincent out there to present it.

Still looking for the bold predictions... :shrug_n:

This is such a trendy pick. Not even close to a bold prediction. Many folks, mostly not a Bronco fan are saying the same thing. The issue here is, we're talking about the Raiders. In my best Dennis Green voice: "they are who we thought they were" And the Chefs are not as great as many say. They went on a crazy run last season. One they likely can't duplicate.

No way the Pats beat the the Chickens. The Chickens won't even make the playoffs.
And that is my bold prediction.

Bold Prediction - Brownies make the playoffs with RG leading the way.

No Way. Not even close. Luck is a QB. RGIII is an athlete. He'll be lucky to finish the season.

Luck will be fortunate to finish the season as well. Irsay was scared to put him vs the Bills.

BOLD predictions:

1. Jacksonville will finish with a 9-7 record -their first winning record in 9 years

2. The DFgate curse will prove to be tangibly real with the Patriots laying waste to the league and the Cowboys, Colts and Ravens all finishing last in their divisions. Yes, even Cleveland will be looking down on Baltimore.

3. The Bills tune Rex out and collapse to the bottom of the AFC East with a 5-11 record and people outside of New England will finally realize that the Ryan brothers are vastly overrated.

4. The Rams will be terrible and play in front of plenty of empty seats as people realize that Jeff Fisher is a shitty HC.

5. Jimmy G. will do just fine and the Pats will defeat AZ and go 3-1 during Brady's exile to Roger's gulag.

6. Trey Flowers will have a dozen sacks and make the pro bowl.

BOLD predictions:

1. Jacksonville will finish with a 9-7 record -their first winning record in 9 years

2. The DFgate curse will prove to be tangibly real with the Patriots laying waste to the league and the Cowboys, Colts and Ravens all finishing last in their divisions. Yes, even Cleveland will be looking down on Baltimore.

3. The Bills tune Rex out and collapse to the bottom of the AFC East with a 5-11 record and people outside of New England will finally realize that the Ryan brothers are vastly overrated.

4. The Rams will be terrible and play in front of plenty of empty seats as people realize that Jeff Fisher is a shitty HC.

5. Jimmy G. will do just fine and the Pats will defeat AZ and go 3-1 during Brady's exile to Roger's gulag.

6. Trey Flowers will have a dozen sacks and make the pro bowl.

If the Pats win in Arizona, then which home game will they lose to go 3-1? Certainly not Buffalo, unlikely to be Houston.......Miami??

Spot on with everything else. :toast:

If the Pats win in Arizona, then which home game will they lose to go 3-1? Certainly not Buffalo, unlikely to be Houston.......Miami??

I don't know, really. I didn't like the way we played against Miami last year in that finale at all, so, sure, them. I think they have a chance to be sneaky good.

If I was smart I would have said we lose to AZ, since they are easily the best of those teams, it's a road game, they have that great backfield facing Jimmy in his first start......plenty of solid reasons to doubt the Patriots in that one.

Which is why I think we'll win it. Hell, we could surely go 4-0, but I wanted to be bold, so I went with 3-1.

Well, if you look at each game individually, the Pats will go 16-0. You can't predict WHICH game Brady (or in this case JimmyG) will be off, but it's a good bet the team will lose 3 or 4 games this year. And one or two will be to teams they should have beaten.

In this case, the Texans are capable of beating them, though they probaby won't. The Pats should go 6-0 in the division, but they probably won't because division games are...well, division games. We're probably going to lose one or two regardless who is at QB. We've lost to shitty Buffalo teams before and will do it again. Maybe this year, maybe not.

Back