Bold Preditcions 2016 season

My bold prediction: One of these following "top" QB's will be lost to IR by November:

- Roethlisberger
- Rivers
- Luck
- Tannehill
- Osweiler

My bold prediction: One of these following "top" QB's will be lost to IR by November:

- Roethlisberger
- Rivers
- Luck
- Tannehill
- Osweiler

Considering all the great upgrades the Clots made to their O-Line, I'll go with this one.

Hard to believe that a condescending tone is something that people on this board find objectionable, but to demonstrate my sincerity to the discussion I'll reword my reply to Patsfan64.

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that the referees handed the Broncos the win. Even if, for the sake of argument, we agree that any call you find objectionable is wrong, I believe he Patriots failed to capitalize on a number of opportunities to win the game.

They muffed a punt that the Broncos subsequently recovered. Without that turnover, it is unlikely at best that the Broncos find a way to bring the game to overtime, regardless of the officiating.

They allowed Emmanuel Sanders to catch a deep ball down the sideline that set up the go ahead TD on the Broncos' final drive. Without that catch, it is unlikely the Broncos win the game, regardless of the officiating.

They had trouble containing the Broncos run game, for nearly 180 yards, particularly CJ Anderson who ran the game winning TD in overtime. The officials weren't involved in that run or the Broncos' overall success in the run game. Had the Patriots been able to slow or stop him, they likely win in regulation, regardless of the officiating.

Even if we agree that the officiating was bad, I think it's difficult to conclude that they are responsible for the Broncos' win when there were so many mistakes by the Patriots that much more directly affected the outcome of the game.

If you mix red and blue together, you get purple.

I learned that in school once.

- Roethlisberger
- Rivers
- Luck
- Tannehill
- Osweiler

No Romo? I bet at least 2 of them.

My guess is Romo gets benched by mid season. He won't play enough to get hurt.

Really? He is a pretty good player. You think his decline starts this year? I expect injury will end his career, not poor performance. But, this thread is for a bold prediction.

My guess is Romo gets benched by mid season. He won't play enough to get hurt.

He would have to look like ManninHGH did last year to get benched. They only have a rookie behind him.

Back