Boston Bruins hockey

I don't see the result as a lack of effort for the home team. I also don't think Florida is that good. Sometimes you just bite your own ass and there's nothing you can do about it. Linus is one of the better puck handling goalies and he just lofted a weak backhand that would not end up in the net almost always. Now Florida thinks more of themselves than they should and the Bruins have to play that much harder to extinguish that Panther hope. It's too bad a second of bad decisions will lead to the wear and tear of a game six.

I don't see the result as a lack of effort for the home team. I also don't think Florida is that good. Sometimes you just bite your own ass and there's nothing you can do about it. Linus is one of the better puck handling goalies and he just lofted a weak backhand that would not end up in the net almost always. Now Florida thinks more of themselves than they should and the Bruins have to play that much harder to extinguish that Panther hope. It's too bad a second of bad decisions will lead to the wear and tear of a game six.
My thoughts exactly, if Linus shoots the puck in the other direction nothing becomes of it and the Bruins still have a chance to close it out. Oh well, take them out in game 6 and rest up for the next series.

Did you make that bet? Leafs got something stuck in their throat and are starting the usual gag job
If they lose game 6. They are going to be so tight. They won't be able to grip their sticks.

F--king orlov coughs up the puck. WTF is going on with this crap? They look like the Celtics with all the unforced turnovers. :mad:

Last edited:
wtf. Trailing again. This is frustrating as hell. They give up the first goal. And can never get the f--king lead.

Back