Boston Bruins hockey

An epic collapse by TB, to let that team come back from 3 goals down in the 3rd is just gross and now we get to hear how the curse is broken (with still 1 more win needed) and the cup is now theirs. I put Toronto just a small notch below the Habs when it comes to hated Bruins foes. You can bet TB will go into the next game and throw everything they have at them and if they win, doubt will start to set in the heads of Toronto and their fans.

Has anyone been watching the Devils/Rangers series? Really impressed with the turnaround by the Devils, a lot of maturity for a young team. The Rangers were kind of flat yesterday especially but I thought the Devils played great D as well. Holding them to 2 goals total the last 2 games, never saw that coming. I guess it does make sense that a young team like that is playing better on the road, probably too amped up at home.

The Carolina/Islanders series has gotten interesting with the Isles 3-2 win last night, I thought Carolina would finish them at home but they didn't and now there is a good chance that that series could go 7. Bruins take care of business tonight and will be the first to move on to round 2, I think they will do it with or without Bergeron.

The Carolina/Islanders series has gotten interesting with the Isles 3-2 win last night, I thought Carolina would finish them at home but they didn't and now there is a good chance that that series could go 7. Bruins take care of business tonight and will be the first to move on to round 2, I think they will do it with or without Bergeron.
let hope B's do a better job of "wrapping it up at home" the Celtics did.

I predict massive board rattling in the first 5 minutes tonight. Looking forward to Hathaway discussing bad behavior and learning to play well with others with Bennett and Tkachuk.
The starting lineups will tell all.

I predict massive board rattling in the first 5 minutes tonight. Looking forward to Hathaway discussing bad behavior and learning to play well with others with Bennett and Tkachuk.
McAvoy is vicious. That will happen immediately.

Charlie Mac has upped his physical game this series and I hope he continues it tonight, Tketchup better keep his head on a swivel,

bert bergy and pasta on the 1st line. I never thought I would see marchand not on the same line with bergy. That being said. I like it. They want to get pasta more shots. And marshy played great with coyle the last two games. LFG!

Heading to overtime. Two things from the tail end of the third period:

I would’ve lost my mind. Had Marchand scored.

The Bruins are going to get some heat for walking off the ice into the tunnel and turning around check out that woman in the green pant suit on the backside.😝

The bruins gifted the panthers two goals tonight. The Linus giveaway in OT makes my head explode.

Last edited:
Back