Boston Bruins hockey

What bothers me isn't being down 2 to zip. It's that they were never in the first two games.

They have a lead for the first time against the hurricanes this season. its about time.

Last edited:
I'm on a business trip and not able to watch... and they are winning. Clearly it's my fault. I won't watch again, promise!

How the hell did swayman let that goal in? That was pathetic.

They came out in game 3 determined but somehow not running all over the place hitting everything unlike game 1 and 2 when they outplayed the Canes in the first but had nothing to show for it. It was like a switch went off in their collective heads with Coyle's shortie, like maybe remembering this is Carolina's 4 string goalie. Watching Marchand with the puck all alone 12 feet in front of the goal and actually feeling pity for the goalie just before he buries it. I know they are pro's but losing 5 in a row can only weigh on you and this win has to take some weight off the collective shoulders. 2-1 vs 3-0 is a whole different thing with a home game 4 coming up. I reminded myself they were down 2-0 to the Habs (at home) and Canucks (at away) in 2010-2011 so anything can happen.

Is anybody active in this thread during the games?

Looks like I'm talking to myself in this thread. they give up the first goal again. they are in big trouble with out mcavoy. he probably wont be back for game 5 either. what a cluster.

Son of a bitch. That didn't take long.:banghead:

scoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets go. im talking to myself again and i dont care goalllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA LETS GO!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back