Brady after the game

jaric on 01-22-2007 at 02:27 PM said:
Oh I know that, Hell even when he wins if you didn't watch the game you would figure he was the losing coach more often than not.

But last night just...he looked like his mind was telling him one thing, and his eyes were telling him another.

Just looked bizarre is all.

My honest opinion on the Wilcotts interview (and many other interviews) is that he's a person who really despises the formailities of the new era of sports in general--the mandatory press conferences and interviews etc. I don't mean that to be a pardon, rather my opinion of an explanation.

BTW--Congrats on a well deserved win.

Manning said he talked to Brady after the game. Brady did nothing wrong and is a class act.

Fully Tilted on 01-22-2007 at 02:46 PM said:
My honest opinion on the Wilcotts interview (and many other interviews) is that he's a person who really despises the formailities of the new era of sports in general--the mandatory press conferences and interviews etc.
How would you feel about the formalities if the guy who signs your checks was commanding you to dry hump all opposing coaches after every game where the cameras could see it?

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 03:11 PM said:
How would you feel about the formalities if the guy who signs your checks was commanding you to dry hump all opposing coaches after every game where the cameras could see it?

Is that what happens? Do you know this as indisputable fact or is this more of your "pure conjecture"?

Fully Tilted on 01-22-2007 at 03:21 PM said:
Is that what happens? Do you know this as indisputable fact or is this more of your "pure conjecture"?
It is more of my pure conjecture. Before the whole Mangini handshake scandal, I don’t remember BB being so Brokeback at the end of every game. To me, his behavior has definitely changed. It is possible that he was paying attention to the media and made the change to his post game routine on his own, but IMHO more likely that someone in the organization “talked” to him.

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 03:06 PM said:
It is more of my pure conjecture. Before the whole Mangini handshake scandal, I don’t remember BB being so Brokeback at the end of every game. To me, his behavior has definitely changed. It is possible that he was paying attention to the media and made the change to his post game routine on his own, but IMHO more likely that someone in the organization “talked” to him.

The funny thing is that nobody cares about these whole 'Patriots have no class' comments except for folks (fans and reporters) in San Diego, who have found their sacred windmill that they can go trying to tilt. The Fox reporters though it was such a stupid topic of conversation that they refused to talk about it in their pre-game rapid fire session..

All of the major sports analysts thought that it was a non-issue and moved on two weeks ago. It would be nice if you did too, as we really aren't interested in this any more. Be it celebrations on the San Diego 50 yard line, or Bill Belichick refusing to shake Peyton's hand after the AFCCG.

Peyton Manning doesn't seem to think it's an issue. Why should anyone else?

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

Back