Brady after the game

Found this screen cap on another board. The editorial comment is not mine.

bideau on 01-22-2007 at 12:22 PM said:
How was he acting?

The story has already been proven false. Brady did congratulate Manning after the game.
The behavior I was talking about was from BradyGirl’s post.
I heard Tom on WEEI this morning. He was definitely disappointed and he sounds like he'll be going into a cocoon-type mode for a little while, catching up on stuff around his house in Boston and then flying out to visit his family.

Well, if you didn't see it, it didn't happen. I'm surprised they didn't call you about it. turd.

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 12:33 PM said:
The behavior I was talking about was from BradyGirl’s post.

What's unusual about that?

Bledsoe11 on 01-22-2007 at 12:31 PM said:
I have not always been a Brady fan (note my username), but it is hard not to like him. A "team first" guy who is clutch under pressure and knows how to handle himself in all situations (which we saw last night)...
Hard to tell on the internet, but are you being facetious with that last part?

Notice the difference between Colts/Pats fans and this turd. He's still talking smack when his team got their a$$ kicked while the Pats congratulate the Colts. They wouldn't know class if it jumped up and bit them and this guy's a prime example. He still thinks the NFL owes them something and because he feels cheated, he comes on this board and requires people to prove that his imagination is wrong. This is the prime example of a poor sport.

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 12:39 PM said:
Hard to tell on the internet, but are you being an ill-informed dillwad with that last post?

RoadGrader on 01-22-2007 at 11:43 AM said:
Hard to tell on the internet, but are you being an ill-informed dillwad with that last post?

ROFL :LOL:

I heard Tom Brady this morning on the radio and I understand how he feels. He's disappointed and wants to spend time with his family.

You can't tell me that the whole "classy" San Diego team is going to watch the Super Bowl. A lot of times when a player is not playing, they don't watch.

I wonder what the "classy" Chargers did after the game? Did someone check the Police blotter in San Diego?

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 12:39 PM said:

No (I'm not sure what sounded facetious).

I was a solid Bledsoe backer and hated Brady at first for it. Watching him over the last few years has changed that. He has earned my respect with his attitude and play.

RoadGrader on 01-22-2007 at 12:43 PM said:
Blowing an 18 point lead is not clutch. Now I know many people were involved, but when Payton and Co were moving the chains in the second half and putting up points, Tom Brady didn’t respond. In the final drive, Tom Brady misread the pass coverage and through an interception. That is not clutch. The guy I was responding to admitted to not liking Brady at one point, so I wanted to see if a Patriots fan would admit what the world watched.

Bledsoe11 on 01-22-2007 at 12:51 PM said:
No (I'm not sure what sounded facetious).

I was a solid Bledsoe backer and hated Brady at first for it. Watching him over the last few years has changed that. He has earned my respect with his attitude and play.

If you want to change your name, just let us know.

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
Blowing an 18 point lead is not clutch. Now I know many people were involved, but when Payton and Co were moving the chains in the second half and putting up points, Tom Brady didn’t respond. In the final drive, Tom Brady misread the pass coverage and through an interception. That is not clutch. The guy I was responding to admitted to not liking Brady at one point, so I wanted to see if a Patriots fan would admit what the world watched.

What exactly does a Charger fan know about clutch?

Brady is the most clutch qb in the league...there isn't a qb alive (or dead) who hasn't thrown a bad interception with the game on the line....

Therick67 on 01-22-2007 at 01:01 PM said:
there isn't a qb alive (or dead) who hasn't thrown a bad interception with the game on the line....
Very true, but those clutch quarterbacks and their fans don’t typically point to those games as examples of how good they are under pressure. Bledsoe11 did exactly that, which was why I had to ask if he was kidding.

Therick67 on 01-22-2007 at 12:26 PM said:
You could write a book on all the things that happened in this game, every time I think I have remembered all of them someone brings up another...

Paging James Lavin, James Lavin to the red, white, and blue courtesy phone....

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
when I referred to you as an ill-informed dillwad that was piggy-backing on having seen your post in another thread about your not seeing Brady shake hands with Manning

now only an ill-informed dillybag would interpret what the poster meant by "clutch (which we saw last night)" as being an endorsement for Brady's overall performance in the 4th quarter yesterday as opposed to his career history playing for the Pats

have fun following the clutch career of Philip Rivers in leading SD to 3 SB victories and come back and run that yapperslap

we're here for you

Preechr on 01-22-2007 at 01:06 PM said:
Very true, but those clutch quarterbacks and their fans don’t typically point to those games as examples of how good they are under pressure. Bledsoe11 did exactly that, which was why I had to ask if he was kidding.

Please name any of your "Gretaest QB's ever" who has not thrown a game ending pick? It's the equivalent of a half-court buzzer shot not falling. Time was running out and you have to make something happen.

Or more to the point--if Brady had 1 minute longer, I don't believe he tries to force that pass.

So you've successfully given us a bad Brady performance with the game on the line. Another would be against SD and Troy Brown made a play. Do you not want to talk about the fact that in the 2-minute drill, dating back to college, Brady has lost only 3 times with the game on the line?? Yes, only 3--last night, against Washington in Washington in '03 and in College against Illinois. Sounds like he comes up big when it counts more times than not.

Back