Brady Car Accident 911 Call

The part that really killed me -

"I wanna kiss him"

"DON'T kiss him sir !"

"Is it possible i made him better looking?"

"Mark Sanchez throws like a twelve year old girl with a **** *** *** face."

shit that was good.

when i was in a horseless cariage accident in a the siccciley, I a hurt bad. but I still go to work too. I need a make a mony

when i was in a horseless cariage accident in a the siccciley, I a hurt bad. but I still go to work too. I need a make a mony

Oh, for ****'s sake, I've already found this douchebag in three threads.

What sad sack of adult shit actually sits at a computer, thinks up something so unfunny, and then signs up for a posting board with said alias? "Hee hee hee... I'm so funny!" :::keys clacking::: "Hee hee hee!"

F
O
A
D
slowly

What sad sack of adult shit actually sits at a computer, thinks up something so unfunny, and then signs up for a posting board with said alias? "Hee hee hee... I'm so funny!" :::keys clacking::: "Hee hee hee!"

F
O
A
D
slowly
That's no way to talk to your Gramma...:coffee:

foley and I were ripping on Gramma this morning. Pretty pathetic.

F
O
A
D
slowly
you a sound like an angry a man. you a wana me a make a you some a nice pasta basil? It a cheer you up. maybe you a know lash out at a the world no more?

I a introduce you to a my handsome grandson, Gary. You two a become a the nice friends?

Back