Brady Comeback impressive

Good read. Thanks for the post.

:patriots!

Thank You OBF Even though I am not a Pats fan I certainly appreciate his class and talent. His postop infection made his comeback story a remarkable one.

Thank You OBF Even though I am not a Pats fan I certainly appreciate his class and talent. His postop infection made his comeback story a remarkable one.

I would rep you if I could just for this post

:cute:

Perhaps that’s what is so remarkable about Brady is that he makes it all look so easy. Coming back from a career threatening injury complicated by infection that could have ultimately threatened his life, it's anything but easy. http://www.2010-super-bowl.com/afc-east/AFC_E_news8-15-09.html

Quick validation check:
1. Errors found while checking this document as HTML 4.01 Strict!
Result: 16 Errors, 1 warning(s)

Quick look at the source code:
2. tbody _base_href="http://www.patriots.com"> wtf?

3. alt="The AFC North home of the Patriots, Jets, Dolphins and Bills..."

4. big style="font-weight: bold;"> big big>NOTE: /big> /big> /big>

I'll stop there.. not only are you in violation of copyrights, you suck at HTML and Web Design. Please pay a professional next time. Learn to use CSS without inline styles. Don't wrap text in a div and six spans with small and big tags and fifty inline styles to get some black arial text to display. Just because you can 'save as HTML' from your favorite application, doesn't mean you should. People like you are uglying up the WWW. Please stop.

Update... As many are aware i post these items around the league. Interesting that there seems to be 4 common reactions:

1. What really sucks is that he is a lock to win comeback player of the year.

2. The infection (staph) was not life threatening.

3. Brady is a prima donna! Who cares!

4. Brady is the best QB in the NFL

Update... As many are aware i post these items around the league. Interesting that there seems to be 4 common reactions:

*cough* *hack** spit*

How is he a prima donna? Go look up the term and then come back and tell me.

At the top of your crappy page it says "No Super Bowl For Patriots in 2010". Is that a news story, commentary, a prediction or what? Is that what you consider unbiased journalism? Why post a link on a Pats forum to a page that says that, unless of course you want people to tell you to go f yourself.

:4321:

How is he a prima donna? Go look up the term and then come back and tell me.

I did not say that what I said is that it has been a common reaction from posters around the other NFL message boards... Places like Baltimore, Indy

Actually what I did say:

The Vick story washed over an even better football story --Brady's Comeback!

It will certainlly have a greater affect on the outcome of the season than Vick...

Brady is the best QB in the NFL

I did not say that what I said is that it has been a common reaction from posters around the other NFL message boards... Places like Baltimore, Indy

Actually what I did say:

The Vick story washed over an even better football story --Brady's Comeback!

It will certainlly have a greater affect on the outcome of the season than Vick...

Brady is the best QB in the NFL

I was not bashing you, I just wanted you to tell me why. Its cool to have an opinon on something just let me know the reason.

Update... As many are aware i post these items around the league. Interesting that there seems to be 5 common reactions:

5. My website sucks harder than a New York Tranny at a Glory Hole, hoping to earn enough money for his/her next hit

Fixed. :coffee:

I was not bashing you, I just wanted you to tell me why. Its cool to have an opinon on something just let me know the reason.

Oh ok sorry :banghead: I can be a bit thick at times.

The reactions of some to the story is not all that surprising. It is my thought that people who see Brady as a Prima Donna are likey blinded by jealousey. IMO The real fan sees him for what he is, difficult to beat!

Back