Brady to attend SB 50 MVP award ceremony

when they announced peypey's mercifvck sb mvp, they showed him in the locker room drinking yellow Gatorade. so if there is a prop bet on if he pukes,
what color it is? go yellow.

Why wasn't he a part of the the group of Bay Area Super MVPs they just had at midfield for the coin toss?

Getting booed gives Brady more motivation. Be thankful

i read on another forum that nfln pregame said that peypey specifically asked to be made a part of the mvp intro. good god.

It did look like there were a lot of smiles between Brady and the older guys on the lower level..

Think TB is used to boos.

Sure what does Brady care. He'll rejoin his supermodel wife and watch the game in his hometown in a luxurious box and then fly private jet to his home worth tens of millions.

He'd laugh at those pathetic boo boys. He's made of tough stuff.

I seriously wish he didn't go. For what? To be the only player to be booed??? That was incredibly sad. Greatest player to ever play, and these cretins booed him.

They booed Branch, too.

I laughed when they booed. The hate is so strong in that stadium. Tom just smirked and walked. Branch also got a kick out of it

Do you think Joe's wife is thinking about a threesome?

:tongue:

Now that's class, posing for a picture with someone who vehemently called you a cheater.

IMHO

He's going because he realizes it's a tribute to all the great players on those Patriots teams. It's not about him. He's going for his team mates.

Brady going doesn't mean he's moving on from deflategate or the treatment he received from Goodell and the NFL one little bit. He remembers and always will.

Tom Brady on Westwood1 on MVP ceremony: "I'm really proud to represent the Patriots teams that won these championships."

Back