Brady to attend SB 50 MVP award ceremony

Good. I was hoping the whining cry baby cheater would show up. Now he can be exposed as the classless cheater he is in front of millions of viewers. Goodell always wins. Still the best QB of all time though.

Boo this man!!!

Kensil

IMHO

He's going because he realizes it's a tribute to all the great players on those Patriots teams. It's not about him. He's going for his team mates.

Brady going doesn't mean he's moving on from deflategate or the treatment he received from Goodell and the NFL one little bit. He remembers and always will.

There's a time and a place to make a scene/statement/point. This situation is not that time or place. i am glad tb is doing the right thing, and not surprised.

There's a time and a place to make a scene/statement/point. This situation is not that time or place. i am glad tb is doing the right thing, and not surprised.

If you were TB would you shake Goodell's hand?

Don't think I would whether I was TB or not.

If you were TB would you shake Goodell's hand?

Don't think I would whether I was TB or not.

I'd probably be petty a.f. and figure out a way not to. tb will be a good dude about it though. remember, he had goodell's bs hanging over him when he had to do that dog and pony show sb mvp presser and he handled that with aplomb.

I'm just as happy that Brady is going for the ceremony, but if he decided to take a pass I wouldn't blame him a bit.

I seriously wish he didn't go. For what? To be the only player to be booed??? That was incredibly sad. Greatest player to ever play, and these cretins booed him.

deion got booed too but not like tb. meanwhile all the manningfans in attendance cheered loudly for eli.:rolleyes:

I seriously wish he didn't go. For what? To be the only player to be booed??? That was incredibly sad. Greatest player to ever play, and these cretins booed him.

It was the Denver fans, a truly despicable fan base.

Back