Brady trade rumors

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Its been reported in various rumor mills around the football world that Brady may be on the trade block for the right price.Question is....is anyone even interested??Comes a time when management decides to deal a player near or at the end of his game while at the same time getting the most possible in cash and/or trade.Has Brady reached his peak?

Any thoughts?

I thought we already voted on Troll of the month. Ahhhh yes, it's now June. New candidates......please present yourself for inspection. Oh sorry Uncle, you are not a Newbie. Thanks for playing though.

Anyone feel like taking the time to find a good Troll Smiley?

Uncle Vic said:
Its been reported in various rumor mills around the football world that Brady may be on the trade block for the right price.Question is....is anyone even interested??Comes a time when management decides to deal a player near or at the end of his game while at the same time getting the most possible in cash and/or trade.Has Brady reached his peak?

Any thoughts?

Sorry Flutie is still the backup. :( :D

I have a strong source that Brady and Belichick will be traded to the New York Jets for Herm and Chad. Jeesh, do you think the Jets would make such a trade? I hope so!!!

Undertaker #59 said:

Not a smiley, but I have this....

Undertaker #59 said:

Any of these strike your fancy?

Sm_troll2.bmp

sm_troll1.gif

sm_toilet_claw.gif

sm_a-hole2.gif

Or if anyone is truly bored they can make there own here

Uncle Vic said:

Any thoughts?

Yes. You are very very high.

Re: Re: Brady trade rumors

Annihilus said:
Yes.

Annihilus wishes he were camping up in the mountains somewhere.

cogitos ergo sum

why are there 2 pop tarts in a package?

do dogs smile?

If you look at history from the present, the natural order of action and reaction makes everything look like a conspiracy

That toilet one is the nuggets and it definitely is appropriate in this case.
:thumb:

PatsFanDan said:

That toilet one is the nuggets and it definitely is appropriate in this case.
:thumb:

Could be another Poll question ..... I'll let the mod's decide just in case anyone else has some smilie troll submissions.

Personally I like the A-Hole smilie but the toilet is a close 2nd. :D

Someone with much better graphical chops than me could make a better one I am sure, but maybe we need a a Flutie Troll?

EDIT: second attempt.

Back