Breaking News: Mazz is an idiot

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
I know that is like saying water is wet.

He started a rant saying that the Patriots should have gone for it on 4th and a half at the end of the game. And he is probably still going on about it after I turned him off.

Now kicking the FG would make it a 2 score game with less than a minute to go was the right call. Any fool could do that math.

I guess that Mazz, the moron, forgot about the Miami game?He forget about the KC game with 39 second left. But yet he going on and on about how the Patriots should have gone for it against Donald, Suh, and Bronkers.

I bet Tufts is very proud that he is a graduate of their school.

He started a rant saying that the Patriots should have gone for it on 4th and a half at the end of the game. And he is probably still going on about it after I turned him off.

Now kicking the FG would make it a 2 score game with less than a minute to go was the right call. Any fool could do that math.

I guess that Mazz, the moron, forgot about the Miami game?He forget about the KC game with 39 second left. But yet he going on and on about how the Patriots should have gone for it against Donald, Suh, and Bronkers.

Mazz is a Boston sports mediot. He wanted them to go for it hoping they wouldn't get it and the Rams would have an opportunity to drive the length of the field and tie it up. A field goal there essentially ices the game.

Why are you listening to Mazz?

The play was to kick the fg, it was like 41 yards and it puts the game out of reach. Any idiot knows that is the right call, and its not even close.

I don't think it's that dumb of an opinion :shrug_n:

Making the FG wins the game. Getting the first down wins the game.

It comes down to whatever you have more confidence in, Ghost making a 40 yarder or the Pats getting half a yard. I'm fine with the FG call but Stephen does make me nervous in these games and that kick just snuck inside the upright.

It comes down to whatever you have more confidence in, Ghost making a 40 yarder or the Pats getting half a yard. I'm fine with the FG call but Stephen does make me nervous in these games and that kick just snuck inside the upright.

We were debating it at our house. Gostkowski was hooking left on his kicks two previous kicks. If that had been just a few yards further out, it would have hit the post.

It's a valid question, but Mazz is still an idiot.

We were debating it at our house. Gostkowski was hooking left on his kicks two previous kicks. If that had been just a few yards further out, it would have hit the post.

that's why if I'm McVay I take the penalty without hesitation. Still not exactly sure what transpired there but it was a stupid decision on his part.

If you cannot make a 41 yard kick then we need to be paying someone else. The right call there is fg. The odds would probably say so as well.

that's why if I'm McVay I take the penalty without hesitation. Still not exactly sure what transpired there but it was a stupid decision on his part.

Romo was screaming that he shouldnt but yeah, that would have took them out of fg range and I know you get an extra down, but I would have took the yards, pats were only running anyway.

Romo was screaming that he shouldnt but yeah, that would have took them out of fg range and I know you get an extra down, but I would have took the yards, pats were only running anyway.

Romo is a fucking moron. What the hell does he know about winning football? You need a guy to throw a soul-crushing, defeat clinching pick then he's your guy.

The Pats were debating it.

It wasn’t cut and dried.

I felt the same way, either one was an option.

If we get the first down, game over with 3 kneel downs.

If we kick it, it might be blocked and returned, if we miss it they get the ball 7 yards farther up field that if we failed the 4th down conversion. And if we make it LA gets the ball down 10 with a minute and change to go, not totally over but basically over.

As a side note Mazz does talk out of the side of his head a great deal though.

Back