BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson Close to Death

Just saw that he died. So YOUNG!!!

This is fairly astonishing news (outta be welcomed by the politicos in bad odor right now - will kick them off the front page!)

Im not particularly saddened by this, sorry.

:shrug: Me neither, for some reason I already felt like he would die soon and plus he was a
pedobear.gif
to the fullest. :harumph:

I wonder if its all the prescription drugs he takes, I mean he was skinny, not very old and just to drop dead is something.

Yes, he was odd, but you're a kid, and you have no idea what kind of positive impact he had in the 70s/80s. He became a complete parody of himself, but man, could the guy dance. I dare you to name 2-3 more popular singers of all time.

Elvis...ummm....Pink?

Yes, he was odd, but you're a kid, and you have no idea what kind of positive impact he had in the 70s/80s. He became a complete parody of himself, but man, could the guy dance. I dare you to name 2-3 more popular singers of all time.

I'm not a kid. I am not saddened by the news.

What I am saddened by, is that there are kids out there that get raped by pieces of shit.

TMZ says he's dead but all other news sources say he is in the hospital and in "bad shape".

TMZ says he's dead but all other news sources say he is in the hospital and in "bad shape".

I just read something where they are not allowed to disclose his condition yet. TMZ do not care what they say, they will report anything, so its probably not good news at this point...well unless it is good news that he is dead.

Elvis...ummm....Pink?

Elvis, yep... who also became a parody of himself.

I was never a Michael Jackson fan, just not my type of music, but if any of you actually watched MTV when it was actually MTV during the 80s, the best videos of that time were MJ videos. "Thriller" is, hands down, the best music video of all time.

I'm not all that sad, no, but he was the King of Pop for a reason.

I just read something where they are not allowed to disclose his condition yet. TMZ do not care what they say, they will report anything, so its probably not good news at this point...well unless it is good news that he is dead.

good point, I forgot TMZ is just a gossip site. They are showing pictures of him, he is so weird looking. His face looks like a mask.

Elvis, yep... who also became a parody of himself.

I was never a Michael Jackson fan, just not my type of music, but if any of you actually watched MTV when it was actually MTV during the 80s, the best videos of that time were MJ videos. "Thriller" is, hands down, the best music video of all time.

I'm not all that sad, no, but he was the King of Pop for a reason.

Oh I gotcha, its at least big news thats for sure. I am not sure what he was as far as a child rapist or whatever, I mean I think he thought he was a kid himself, so he didnt see it that way, but with me you dont mess with the kids.

What I am saddened by, is that there are kids out there that get raped by pieces of shit.

Oh, he went down hill during the 90's faster than anyone I can remember (well, besides the more recent obvious ones). And yeah, he should be burning for what he did to kids.

I'm simply referring to his musical impact, which does not justify anything, and does not completely define the guy. Just sayin'.

Amen.

First time I could give the benefit of the doubt, but after that :harumph:. Sure his music had a great impact on many people's lives and I can respect that. but his music the last 10-15 years sucked mostly anyways.

Back